▪️ CHAPTER 1 ▪️

🌼 THE ZINNIA FLOWERS 🌼

Kim taehyung was getting ready for his work. He had a quick shower after completing his other morning routines.

He was trying to be as fast as he can. He had a very important meeting today. Like any other meeting, this too was a necessity. He didn't want to be late.

He took a last glance at the mirror and after feeling satisfied with his attire he went downstairs. He passed through the second room of the house. It was not opened yet. The residents are still sleeping.

He had his breakfast before. After storing the rest for the other residents he went off to the work. It was 7:00 am. He drove through the half busy and early road of the city. He drove the last turn to his office and parked the car properly before going towards his room.

Tae is an Alpha who is active, quick, and smart. His smile was never a matter for anyone to be ignored. It still is not. Being 29 years old and having very good experience in his working field, he is a successful artist and a prominent and capable social worker.

His friend circle is very caring and supportive towards him. But his only family is kim Jimin . His stepbrother is also the mate of his brother-in-law. Yes with the blessings of the goddess. The two brothers were destined with another pair of brothers.

Tae is blessed with a very dominant and talented Alpha mate. He is a submissive Alpha, was contended and fortunate to get his life partner as a dominant one. It still makes him happy when he thinks about how their friendship turned to love once they knew they were destined, mates.

He remembers how he had to endure and maintain the secret of him being the mate of the other for 6 painful years as the other was 6 years younger than him.

Back to the meeting. It went successfully. The meeting's topic mainly revolved around the increase in several elderly and kids in the association in which he works. Tas was just given an extra responsibility by the seniors. The intention was never bad.

The truth was that everyone in the care of the association was very much fond of tae. Who would not be? He had a very warm aura that attracted everyone to old. He went out of the association with a friend of his. Yeonjun. A few years younger Omega admired his taehyung-ie to a very huge extent.

Taehyung never had admirers. But he chose to be close to only those whom he trusted. Usually, he didn't get along with other dominant alpha's. He didn't like that they always lusted over him whenever given the chance. Although a few were exceptions.

After getting out he glanced at the inscribed name on the building as per his habit. This place gave him his first-ever job when he was wanting to settle for himself. When he was trying to satisfy his hunger for Independence, this was the place that gave him his first salary and taught him the grammar of working life.

In the first years of his working period, he always used to get out of the office and glance at the board while admiring it before returning home. He was 19 then. And now he is 29. Time flew fast.

He chuckled thinking about it and while gazing at the inscription that showed the same name it showed ten years ago. "câlin réconfortant". He smiled after gazing at the name and then followed Yeonjun to the car parking. It was already 2:00 pm. The afternoon was sunny but not scorching. The sun seemed to show mercy to all its preachers today.

He bid farewell to yeonjun after sharing a coffee break in their common cafe spot. He drove towards the art gallery which was supposed to be full of visitors by that week. It was yet to be opened. But they had total confidence.

Tae was also a good teacher to the newcomer artists and along with his talents of art. The paintbrushes were a kind of relief for his stress too. Whatever he couldn't or didn't say was let out through his paintbrushes. They were little bristles of escape for him. The escape from pressure, stress, and responsibilities for a very little but the needed amount of time.