▪️ CHAPTER 5▪️

>.⁠< Are you sure? >⁠.⁠<

The clock is ticking by, never failing to test the patience of the body that tiredly lies on the cold bed. No emotion, no pain, no sadness, he just feels void. Tremendous pressure of an ever-increasing space fills his senses up. The shiny, black pair of eyes just continue flowing streams of tears with no consent of hid voice to let out even the slightest of a sob or a painful whimper.

The dark orbs remain flooded after the rain of pain and trauma. Rain? No. It can never be rain. It is a hail of emotions that his heart can barely digest. The tired eyes of the submissive alpha move to glance at the wall clock that adorns the presentation wall of the room.

7:00 in the evening.....

It is late. He sighs for the umpteenth time in the day. Thinking of how he passed so much time just by crying and contemplating his next move, thinking of his ruined life and trying to decipher what went wrong, he rubs his face with his palms and inhales deeply.

After getting down the bed, his heavy feet lead him to the glass of water on his nightstand. With swift motions, his dry throat is finally shown the light of salvation. He remembers he barely ate anything today. Who cares? He is not hungry anyway.

Having his fill of water, he ambles to his bed to lay down again. But, he needs a shower. He feels tired but a certain feeling inside him refuses to let him sleep at peace. Sluggishly his frail frame begins to go to have the pleasure of a shower. But, a thought suddenly strikes his mind. Aren't the brothers (Yoonmin) supposed to come today? His brother was supposed to come. Right?

While laying down on the bed for infinite hours he has decided to take a step. He no more wants to be a third wheel. The one who belonged to him is no more his' after all. Upon calculating every turn possible, he remembers buying an apartment near his workplace. He has always been independent. Never in his life did he want to become a burden, neither financially nor socially.

But now, he is both to the couple in the house. So, it is time to move on.

But, he needs to discuss it with someone, he needs someone to hear him out. He wants to let all his sadness out. Jimin Hyung is needed now. But, where is he? He opens his door to slightly peek at the guest room, but the lights are not lit, neither is there any sound. It is unnatural, usually, their brothers arrive bringing with them the very welcomed and desired cherishable memories of laughter and joy.

It never has been this silent after their arrival.

It seems even the permanent residents have evacuated the place temporarily. He is alone. He hastily reaches for his phone and calls the other the first thing. The phone is received after five rings.

Jimin: "Hello?" Comes the voice of his brother.

Tae: "Hyung? Where are you? I thought you are coming?" He notices the desperation in his voice. Sounding broken he fears worrying his loving brother.

Jimin: "Taetae? You didn't get the message that I sent?"

Tae: "Huh?"

Jimin: "Don't worry. Yoongi Hyung suddenly got busy with a meeting dear, we had to reluctantly cancel the union today. I hope we can meet sooner. Please don't be angry."

A long silence follows.

Jimin: "Hello? Taeta-"

Tae: "It's fine Hyung! See you soon!" And the line is cut. He shall not dare lose his composure. If not meeting directly he shall not make his brother worried. He can't bear to tamper with their usual mental state. Not at least when his mind is an type of complete mess and chaos. But, even after the rigidity, even after the self-restraint of emotions, his tears betray his will.