🔸 CHAPTER 24 🔸

Best friend from today 🤝

Final visit to his psychologist, the free reign of positivity in his mind, no dark thoughts, no regret of the past, ample dreams to discover and sadnesses to burry or discard. It is what seems to most of the people around him. But does he feel the same? Does he really?

How can he fully let go of the past? How can he not have the regrets of being a bitch to his perfect mate? Nonetheless he remembers the lesson that he was given on a fateful evening by his angel of life, "Life is not a game. We shall cherish it."

He wishes he could take all his wrong works back, rewind to the moments where he can see his mate breaking into tiny pieces, scattering in millions, struggling to get together, compose and go on, and delete those memories. His scar on his wrists remind him of his guilt. For very lucid reasons he doesn't ever want them to fade. It is a memory of everything that has gone wrong in his life.

The scars shall never fade, just like his feelings of worthlessness, guilt, sadness and pain will never. He stores them, preserves them as the assets of his life. He intends to go further and not pent the regrets up anymore than what he already has. His life goal, now, is to never regret, never look back, never be late to stand up by the side of truth and happiness. On telling this to the older submissive alpha before going to his psychologist, he had received a thrash of response. He had again recalled, reconciled and relished the fact that Taehyung is more mature than he can ever be, he is more understanding than what he can ever think of being.. taehyung is an angel, no other word can describe him.

Tae: "Which truth do you yearn to follow Jungkook? Which one?" The one that your heart chooses? Or the one that the world sets as a norm?" Jungkook had taken a moment before answering, storming his brain ferociously to give the best answer. The best answer for I'm was and is to express whatever he feels, improper vocab, loss of words, lack of expressions could never help him up.

Jk: "The one that my heart wants me to follow." He had confidently answered. But, his stretch of voice was made to waver when the older had made the second question.

Tae: "What if your choice of right comes out as the wrong to the whole world? What will you do then?" He has never though of this possibility. Never in his most thoughtful of moments had he thought of this to happen. He was unprepared, exposed, vulnerable in front of the complex question that was placed. If his choice of right is wrong to the world, can he really have no regrets? Is it really possible? How can he have none when the whole world is wat he opposes?

Tae: "No answer?"

Jk: "Hm." A sigh had left the lips of the older submissive alpha. With strict eyes, as if teaching a bird to repeat the spoken words, he had uttered the lesson of life,

Tae: "No matter what the world says, staying true to your own self is the most important thing. Your decisions are your's and they don't ever impact the life of other's as they claim to. Your life belongs to you." Jungkook had just smiled at the words, engraving them in his heart. An oath of never forgetting them was made that moment.

Jk: "Hm. I understand." Packing up his bags Jungkook glances at the clock for the nth time in the day. Carefully folding the clothes up, not forgetting his things even in the minute of rush, he swiftly packs an empty medicine slip in his bag, carefully and slowly. Empty in contents, but filled with memories, the medicine slip reminds him of how he was treated. Tae healed him so beautifully.

His eyes just try to move on to the clock again, when he hears a slight knock on the door. Heaving a nervous sigh his legs take him to open the door. With a click the hard opaque surface creaks open to reveal the little girl of the house, peeking through the barely visible entrance tot he room.