💠 CHAPTER 34 💠

Forehead kiss 🌈

A single chance, he needed a single opportunity to grab and he was blessed with it. A meager spark, it will be for his tries to make the other fall for him again. He will create a massive fire of infatuation, he will show how madly he is in love with KIM TAEHYUNG

The young dominant alpha drives through the now empty highways, the tall street lights being his friends and companions.

The road being interminably lit by the headlights of the car, the far front dark and dim, gloomy and a bit frightening if looked upon closely.

But Jungkook has a never fading smile on his face, goofy Upto some extent, satisfied, excited like a little kid who received his new toy. A light mood, he experiences, ignoring all the gloom of the outer world. Oblivious and immune to the depressed environment and sadness that the world might want to burden him with.

.
.
.

"Small steps at a time alright?" Jungkook mumbles while his gaze remains unmoving, hypnotically fixed at the love of his life. The other's eyes fixated on his, appearing as a mirror of his own soul.

"Small steps?" Tae asks, returning the lost gaze, admiring the wandering feeling in his senses that makes him run further and further away from the world and roam around in the other's eyes, lost, unfound. There is no way he can divert his own eyes from the pearly pools of the other which emit inexplicably complicated yet simple emotions, undecipherable yet clear as a crying. Tae smiles again. A fond one.

"Hm. Small steps."Jungkook smiles back, finally believing that he is given a chance, a semi chance to be exact. But, his smile falters for a moment, before it gets replaced by a hesitation slowly colouring his eyes.

Noticing the change in moods, Tae raises his brows, questioning the cause of it. His mind thinking of all the possibilities that might get the other to turn hesitant.

Jk: "You won't mind if I do something right?"

Something? Like what? He doesn't answer, for he doesn't know the answer. The question in itself places so many mysteries, so many confusions in his already trampled mind, he doesn't risk answering unknown.

Jk: "I will come back again, let me freshen up, talk to Jiyi for a while, she was pretty shocked to see you like that you know."

Oh. So this is what 'something' was? Tae smiles, thinking of how naive the younger alpha is behaving. Another side to discover he finds.

"Okay. Tell Jiyi that I am fine. And I want to apologies to Jackson." Tae speaks with guilt. Imagining his little princess having to witness a scenes of her taetae collapsed, his heart wrenches in empathy.

Jackson, doesn't deserve the I'll treatment. No matter what the other does, he can never hate never repay enough. Jackson needs an apology, he believes it.

Jk: "You don't need to. He understands. But, I will deliver your apology."

Tae: "Thank you." A silent auction of feelings took place this evening. The incidents, never expected, the words never anticipated, but the end, enthusiastically accepted.

Jungkook doesn't want to leave and Tae knows that.

Tae: "Go safely. I will be okay." He encourages the younger to be braver.

But the next moment, his eyes widen when the two hands cupping his cheeks, his face being brought closer to the other's, a soft kiss is gently planted on his forehead.

A single kiss, a single touch of skin for a moment, still, it conveyed an infinite amount of emotions. Tae never knew a single kiss can make him flustered, blushing mess. But, the emotions remain still jumbled up, entangled, like their emotions of the moment. Wrapped in love, their eyes glisten for a second, excited in infatuation, finally being able to love each other.

.
.
.
.
.

And, in a flash the young dominant alpha strides out of the room, leaving a blushing submissive alpha behind.

Naive? No way. And, this is what the 'something' was.

Taehyung chuckles to himself, not knowing how to stop his cheeks from forming a never ending grin.

Author N-Tk 𐤀