💠 CHAPTER 37 💠

I'll make you love me ❤️‍🩹

Explanation of his present feeling is never wanted, neither expected to him. The lady standing in front of him, staring at him with a gaze if infatuation, an endearing smile playing on her lips, she is happy. Maybe the happiest of what she has ever been. Her eyes glisten with joy, beaming like a twilight of contentment. Jackson stands still as rock, shocked over the fact that he finds his mate now, when he is completely oblivious of her existence. Since 18 he always had the wish of finding his mate, every year, every birthday if his was an expectation of finding his other half. But, that was untill he met Kim taehyung. The younger alpha had appeared in his life like a God who showed him the path to happiness.

He never told, Tae never asked, but loving him was the best thing Jackson could do in his life. Loving that younger man had shown him all the beauties of life, even when the clouds made him shatter, he had learnt to find the light in the hardest of situations, he struggled to be like tae out of admiration untill tae taught him the importance of individuality.

Unknown to taehyung, Jackson has grown up so much, matured with time, just by watching the younger Alpha, observing him, loving him, admiring him, respecting him.

All of those unrequited feelings, every moment of one sided love, he has gotten used to it, so much that a mutual relationship haunts him. He has gotten into Tae so much that the thought of being with any other being disgusts him. It isn't normal, it can never be. Tae is not his', he is not the one that Taehyung wants, but to love someone else. Us it even possible. He wants to make sure that it isn't a dream, a lucid one, where he is being played with, cruelly, he is being tortured mentally and taken out of the proper chronological order of mind. Is it the reality? The truth that he is supposed to accept now?

"Mate?" He hears tae's confused voice, his irises move to see Tae, realisation slowly dawning him.

"She is your mate Jackson!" Tae looks excited, happy, genuinely happy for him for he thinks it is the best. But, his expression remains negative.

A sour hint of trouble crosses his facial features as he again gazes at the lady in front. Now, her expression gloomy, probably guessing his detest in a whimp.

"Jackson?" Tae holds his shoulder, shaking him slightly to break the trance that he ha brought upon himself. "Jackson? Come on!"
Jackson feels himself sweating, the truth now being extremely hard to accommodate with. He needs time to think, time to sort things out. The present isn't the right time for a decision. He does what he desires, with long strides he walks out of the hospital, turning his heels against the lady, his destined mate, Dr. Neyeon.

Tae witnesses the scenery, the troubled expression that Jackson projected and the disappointment that the lady in front of him feels.

"Hello I am Kim taehyung. Nice to meet you Dr. Neyeon."He tries to ease up the environment, feeling awkward, yet sympathetic to the poor girl. She looks closer to his own age, a lot shorter than him, built of her body not as delicate as an omega.

The doctor sighs as she looks at the unknown male with a professional smile, "Hello Mr. Kim. I am Dr.neyeon, lm ne-yeon."

He smiles at her sympathetically, understanding and admiring her efforts in still smiling. Her mate just ran away after seeing her, what is she supposed to feel?

Tae: "Call me Tae, please."

Neyeon: "Okay. Tae, you know that shitty man?"

Tae: "Shitty man? Jackson?"

Neyeon: "Yeah."

Tae: "He is my best friend actually."

Neyeon: "Come with me then."
.
.
.