💠 CHAPTER 36 💠

Mate 👉👈

The Sun facing the world for the umpteenth of times in its life, preparing for another hard day, getting ready to be tired. The darkness slowly being evaded by the rays of the king of the world facing the temporary vanquish.

A dominant alpha stands by the window of a white enclosed room, a submissive Alpha yet to unfold the coils of sleeping medicines. Unblinking, the dominant alpha loses himself in the gloomy sky of calamitous thoughts. His parents being the reason of his current unrest.

Unfair. The whole world has been unfair to tae, unfortunately, he finds himself to be one of them. How much? How much far can one go that she seta up a whole scheme to ruin his perfect life? But, is his mother the only one to blam? Jungkook has found himself guilty of thousand faults that he can never forgive. But, he has pledged to make it better, for good.

He sighs for the uncounted time as his exhausted eyes move to the sleeping figure. Not a second of sleep blessed to him, but he feels calmer as he takes in the features of the older, basking in the twilight of the day.

Smiling in a transient peace, he ambles towards the love of his life. A slow bend and he gently kisses the other's forehead with love, stroking the lenient skin with his fingers with care. He senses a calmness as he closes his eyes feeling letting out the love, showing it unrestrictedly to the other.

Tae: "Good morning to you too."

And his trance breaks as he retracts himself. The older awake by now, his eyes half closed, a bright smile painted on his face, his untamed locks veiling his forehead partially. Jungkook feels a skip in his beat, not confused of it, he knows he fell for the other again.

Jk: "Sorry. Did I wake you up?"

He gently asks the other while his fingers start brushing the other's fine hair strands.

"Nope." Tae smiles through the sunlight, his grace unmatchable, competing with the sun, happy subconsciously, after waking up with a feathery heart.

.
.
.

The breakfast completes its course as the morning ages. The time passes by in an intricate silence as the talkative shows hesitation in a conversation for the time.

Tae: "Speak out. You are thinking something. Troubled?" Loving the person for years, knowing him for half of his life time, Tae has adopted to the other's expressions. They manifest every emotion so distinctly that he sees more than what words could say.

Jk:"We need to talk, Tae"

Tae: "We do?"

Jk: "Hm."

Tae: "Go on."

Hesitation. Jungkook feels it a lot. Never in his life does he remember being this hesitant of speaking. Just speaking.

How is he supposed to say it? How can he make up proper words for it? His ashamed self blames his fate for his life being always this hard. Apology, is very hard. Now, especially when he is hating his parents way more than what he did before.

Jk: "Park yeon..."

He starts, but as usual, his troubled self halts in the beginning. But, he cannot stop, he shall not stop.

Jk: "... My mother brought him in our life. So that..w-we.... I mean we can be seperated."

He utters the words in stuttering rush as he connects his eyes with the figure sitting on the hospital bed. Surprise, shock, disbelief, hatred, he had expected anything and everything from the older after his confession. But, he received none. He didn't get any of it. Instead he sees a blank stare directed towards him, unbothered.