▫️ CHAPTER 8▫️

🌺 Beautiful Memory 🌺

A month passed by. The life changed drastically for Taehyung. With the company of his best friend his mental health too has improved. But, just like the scent of the flowers that linger on to your senses even after it's demise, the memories continue to hurt him. There are so many things, persons, places and works in his life that are completely intertwined with Jungkook.

One of such things is a person, a child to be specific. All the children in his institution are special to him. He believes each and every one of them to be unpolished diamonds who can and will create a better future and a better world. But, there are exceptions everywhere. Just like wounds never fail to leave scars, the heart never stops loving someone.

One of the children who never fails to receive his utmost affection is Jiyi. The girl has now just crossed the boundary line of being called a baby. She has now become a beautiful and active child. When she was rescued by his institution, she was merely a month old.

Apparently her parents had abandoned her in the streets not wanting a child in their already poor condition, that made their survival difficult.

She was cold and hungry, whimpering for warmth and struggling with life. Taehyung had taken the complete responsibility of her well being. Starting from buying her necessities to sometimes playing with her and feeding her. She was saved, very fortunately. Feeling successful, tae had visited with Jungkook there and shown him the precious child.

The child loving Jungkook was very happy to get the little life in his hands. Eyes sparkling with excitement, glistening with joy he had fallen in love with the little angel.

"Name her. She is yet to be named." Tae had encouraged and was happily supported by others. Jungkook was 18, when he was 24 himself. Getting to name a baby who would till death bear it as her identity, was new, thrilling and exciting for the young dominant alpha.

Jungkook: "I want her to be proud of her name Tae. I want her to feel the pride when she says her name aloud. I want her name to have a meaning."

Jungkook had the greatest enthusiasm in his responsibility of naming the angel. After much of searching, discussing and analysing he had come up with the name 'Melli Jiyi', an abridged form of Melli de Jiyi' (Beautiful Memory). 

For him, it meant many things, his first time naming a baby, first time visiting his mate's workplace. And he had assured that everytime they see the baby, they will remember their love. When they see the baby grow in the past yet living newly.

There are often instances when he finds himself under the blanket, holding the phone, reviewing his old photos. He has been smiling a lot lately. Too much for being called normal. It looks as natural as a fresh smell of mud, but the grass better knows which one is fresh and which just seems so from outside.

Jackson had complained the other while having lunch in the sunny afternoon of a weekend.

Jackson: "You know you don't have to push yourself. Don't get overboard and persistent on feeling happy. It can never come artificially. Take your time boy."

Suddenly stopping his chopsticks in the midway of his mouth and the plate, Tae had defended himself.

Tae: "What do you mean? I am not persistent at all. I truly am happy. And I was even thinking about moving on to getting someone who truly loves me. How long shall I linger in the past?" He was angry. It hurts when the truth is shoved onto your face. He wanted to feel free, he wanted to be refreshed yet the frustrations had never left him. He no more cried, no more seeks love from the other, he just regretted his inability to stop loving the other.

Maybe having someone else by his side could help? He felt desperate to let go of the least of the affections he held for the other.

But, he, at the same time felt helpless when his heart seeks for nothing but the dominant alpha Jeon Jungkook.

Was he really so helpless and immature?

His words were seriously uttered and definitely just finding someone to know his feelings and sort them out was not a good idea. Atleast not to Jackson. It would do nothing but harm to the other. It would easily open a scope for others to use him and manipulate him in his rather confused state of mind. When words weren't enough Jackson was forced to take actions.

Just after the completion of his words, Tae was pinned down on the floor, his hands clutched together above his head, Jackson hovering over him.

Tae: "J-jackson?" He stutters, unable to digest the incident.

Jackson: "Do you know why you suddenly look so sexy today"? Jackson proceeded to move his free hand to the others thigh, slowly becoming sensual.

Tae: "What the fuck? Jackson! let go of me!" Tae was utterly confused. What is happening? Why?

Jackson: "Your sexyness makes me want to ravish you, here, now. You ready?" He moved his face closer to Tae.

Tae: "Jackson!" He shouted but no answer was given. His palms began to sweat, body trembled. With the remaining bit of strength he struggled to free his wrists from the other's grip. "Jackson! Please stop this you are scaring me." He felt a drop of tear rolling down his cheeks.

Jackson: "But, you just said you were thinking of looking for someone else?" The words hit him hard. True though, he was saying to look for some distraction. Why could he not feel good about it?

Jackson: "What happened? No reply?" Jackson released the grip and flicked the other's forehead hard.

Tae: "Ouch!"

Jackson: "When will you understand the fact that you are not being abnormal trying so hard to let go?" Jackson questioned while frowning.

Tae: "I-I'm sorry." He wiped his tears away. While rubbing the flicked area he mumbled sadly.

At times he becomes so desperate to feel better without thinking about the other that he forgets himself in the whimper of letting everything go. The material things are long left behind but the feelings cannot be abandoned so easily.

Jackson: "Let's eat. The food will get cold." Jackson said after a while of silence.

Tae: "Sorry, and Thank you." He mumbled again while gazing at the other.

Jackson: "I will better get two hugs for both. And also hug you once for scaring you badly." Tae smiled again. But, he was truly scared.

Jackson: "But, your strength is good my friend. I had to apply my whole power to keep you pinned." Came the voice of Jackson.

Tae: "I am not an alpha for no reason my friend. I am strong and I know it." He voiced with confidence.

The lunch went smoothly with a new lesson of life.

Sorry but I want to put something dramatic. So I put Jackson and tae pinning scene. And I know you all want tae and Jungkook's interaction to. Be patience. Jk have to know many things. So just wait for their interaction !!!!

Milli jiyi :  ( This name is in Chinese not korean. I heard this name in a drama. So I wrote it here.)

Author N-Tk 𐤀