🔸 CHAPTER 27 🔸

🍁 It's not possible 🍂

Jk: "I am wrong to be his alpha. I know that the best." The young dominant alpha voices with dread as he slowly slides down the wall of his bedroom. The eternity, dark, humid, warm, suffocating. Unpolished pearls of salt runs down his eyes like streams of rain. It seems as if the nature too agrees with his self despised conclusion. The drizzle starts, in this specific situation, not giving the impression of beauty to the resident of the house.

Jk: "Jungkook, Jungkook, you are pathetic. Can the situation even be worse?"

The man says to himself as he glances outside, witnessing the rain drops falling from sky, dark, black, there is no light in his house to let him see the reflection of white on the raindrops. The pitter patter accompanies him to his stupor of agony.

His head, now excessively heavy with stress, leans down to his folded knees to support himself. His pain multiplies as he remembers the earlier conversation he had with Jackson.

.
.
.

Tae is still sleeping on the couch, his brows slightly knitted, showing off the pain that is slowly starting to disappear. The blanket slowly slipping down from his frame as he fails to have a knowledge of his surroundings.

His side, where the two dominant alphas had volunteered for support is empty. His frame thus slowly bends sideways, half laying on the couch, his legs still dangling to the floor, the blanket being if no use to warm him up.

Too tired, he looks like he has not had a proper sleep for months. The suppressants action of freeing him from the pain makes him remain at a dens point if subconsciousness. No dream, no images, he sleeps deeply, undisturbed.

Half an hour passes by as his brain slowly starts to warn him of the cold, his body curls up this time, desiring to stay warm, his arms surround his upper frame of body to seek for a cozy comfortable feeling. The sleep deepens again as his body relaxes. The arms that surrounded his body a while ago now fall down unceremoniously.

The cold appears again. But, he still sleeps being unworried.

Two figures appear from the kitchen that hides the living room in concrete curtain, blocking the vision from each other. Their eyes first witness the careless sleeping figure, sprawled on the couch.

"He is sleeping like a baby." Jungkook whispers to Jackson as both of them almost soundlessly reach the other.

With subtle touches and gentle movements, the two dominant alohas fix the sleeping figure in a comfortable position. Tucking him up in the blanket that was suspended earlier, they crouch near the now tucked person.

Jackson: "He looks more exhausted than usual." Jackson shows concern. The submissive alpha seems to be extremely tired, unlike the usual days, his sleep is deep.

Jk: "Hm. He couldn't have a proper rest for months you know. He needs a long break from work." Jungkook adds after a sigh of worry.

Jackson: "Right. I kept both of you so messed up for that stupid leg injury." Jackson had this habit of considering his pain as futile. Be it in work, personal life, or social circles, he always sorted out, looked after the other's first. He still does.

Jk: "Seriously? What about my stupid depression for who knows how long when your life was almost at the verge of rocketing. What less if a mess did I make of you two?"

Jackson: "Depression isn't something stupid, kid."

Jk: "So isn't a serious injury, old man"

Jackson: "I give up."