🔸 CHAPTER 23 🔸

<• He deserves you •>

Pink tinge all over the space where his body resides. An unexplainable rush of feelings slowly, torturously, traversing him, crowding his senses, as if the last breathe of his life is being outrageously summoned through the corridors of hell.

A drop of water trickles down his cheeks, a ripple resonates through the walls as a silent hurricane.

A need of screaming, running out, destroying every bit of existence pushes him an inch forward to insanity, that he finds to be on an extreme edge of tolerance, every passing moment.

Ridiculous. Jungkook feels Pity of himself, he feels Pity of his existence.

Going out of the room, talking to the submissive alpha and letting out all his agony would have been the best his agony would have been the best of what he can chose. But, the choice seems vague now.

He doesn't deserve that, a being as lowly as him doesn't deserve the company of an angel like Taehyung.

A blur dominates his feelings, engulfs him in the darkest pit of sadnesses, an inexplicable feeling of lacuna trudges inside his inner world of turmoil. It is as if his soul is on a voyage of never-ending empty-ness, even after thousands of trials that he cannot find the bottom of.

The morning, empty, dark, meaningless moments, unwanted heartbeats and memories of last night creates a melancholy, a symphony of heart ache and pain, he feels it penetrate through his bones, wanting him to suffer, demanding him to surrender to the trench of ever darkness.

A blur, yet a fresh scratch of memories wounds his soul up. How he has repeatedly done wrong, how everything is finished just for his selfish, heartless mistakes, how one life was sacrificed, how his true story of life was layered, covered up with the sheets of dark past. He remembers, he deserves the pain, probably even more than what he is being given.

All the pain, all the hurt feelings, all the cries at night had just intensified his inner trance of finding his worth. He still fails to find a reason for his existence. A veil of questions blinds him, recurringly stating in his mind that he is worthless, undeserving of his true mate, a cheater, a lier, clouding every bit of reasoning that his shrinked level of asserting can decipher.

Opening the door in the early morning was his worst decision of life,a vision he gets from the past, a painful stab on his wounded heart.

His wave of sadness had just made subtle advances to being settled when it was again agitated for a violent and rapid thunderstorm to re-occur in his life, destroying every pinch of hope, giving rise to further complexes.

Sitting listlessly by the wall, the enclosure of the room seeming to swallow him down while absorbing all his remaining energy, he reconciles the memory of the morning.

On opening the door of his room his tired frame had lead him to saunter around in the corridor of the house

. Wandering around, yet following a direction to reach his desired destination, he felt suffocated in one hand and overly exposed on the other opposite.

But, every hail and spin of his world had come to an abrupt phase of abstination when his eyes had traced the scenery to greet him.

The two alphas, stood there, intertwined in each other's arms, their bodies colliding strongly with each other implying the amount of force applied in the act.

If everything were normal, his first sense and thought would have been throwing the other dominant alpha away from his Tae, securing him in his own arms and showing to the world that Tae is his mate, just his'.

But, even when the thought had crossed his mind, he had to abstain, he had to control, he had to act rational.

Who is he to Tae?

No one. No one except a boy who needs help. A lover? Never. A friend? No.

Does he stand any rights of claiming the submissive alpha? No. He is unworthy.

In such cases, his mind had only given him a response that he, although disliking a thousand times, could never disagree.

Jackson deserves Tae. A mate who is older, mature and caring. A person a good as Jackson is best for Taehyung. They deserve each other.

It hurts to even think of it, it hurts to force himself to believe that Tae is taken, Tae is with the right man. He isn't the one who is worthy.

Tae was right when he said that he is late, it is too late for anything to happen between them. It is true, they should now lead different lives.

Their paths shall never have crossed, their lives shall never have intertwined, they shall never have met. Taehyung would be happier that way.

He doesn't know how he reached his room back. He doesn't remember how his legs had brought him there.

His senses return when he feels his body slumping against the wall, sitting on the floor, appearing like a dead.

A bitter smile finds it's way to his lips. Hell, his heart is shattering, it is breaking apart in millions of pieces, stabbing him in the process.

A hug made him like this. He can never imagine the feeling that tae might have gone through when he had been sleeping with Yeon , moaning louder, shamelessly, heartlessly.

"I am really sorry."
His lips mumble an apology that vanishes in the air, no recipient is found, no repeatition is made.

"His lips mumble an apology that vanishes in the air, no recipient is found, no repeatition is made

No proofreading sorry ✌️

Author N-Tk 𐤀