🔹 CHAPTER 12🔹

What really went wrong ⁉️

Sunny day, smoking hot weather perfect for a cup of iced tea or maybe a cold beer? But, a cafe can never be the best place to drink, no matter what time it is. So the common beverages are being used to subside the apparent thirst. Two friends sit inside the cozy cafe, one sipping her latte and the other wandering in his own world of thoughts.

Ziiyi: "How are you now? Having peace in life?" Ziiyi asks his best friend in a tone of thrown sarcasm, with a will to accuse and abuse the other's senses through the use of her dagger words.

Jungkook stays quiet for a while, not wanting to answer at first. But, ultimately compiles after noticing his friend's burning gaze that demands an answer.

Jk: "Mocking me of my condition?" He defeatedly voices. His lips carrying a tired smile, eyes containing a hue of loss.

Ziiyi: "Shall I not?" Ziiyi was the one to initiate the friendly date with his best friend. Returning to her home country has always been her favourite thing to do. Her friends being the sole reason for her repeated retreat. But, her excitement was diminished to nothing when she discovered the topic of separation from Taehyung.

Several times in her life for several years had she tried to make Jungkook understand the wrong he was doing by taking his mate a granted. But, her words were taken to no reason by the other. And ultimately after the person ignored finally takes a step to go in separate way, the person ignoring faces destruction in life.

Jk: "You shall actually." Jungkook responds by bowing his head down in defeat. He still doesn't understand his faults, yet, everything seems wrong. From the moment Tae has stepped out from the house, it is as if his normal life has been strangled by a thick rope of confusions.

Growing up in a family full of strong dominant alphas he had never seen the trace of delicacy in any being, until he met Tae.

The submissive alpha had something in him that suggested delicacy. He was strong, graceful, loving and delicate. Tae had taught him that just rigidness can never be the symbolic of strength, neither is delicacy personification of weakness.

Since, then the other's delicacy had been his obsession. The way he talked, dressed, carried himself gracefully in every situation, had sparks of strength and delicacy. Just the way he loved it. But, with the appearance of another omega his love for delicacy had taken a huge and significant turn.

Like magnets of separate poles he was attracted towards the pouring delicate omega that he forgot the one who introduces the softness in his life. Being a person who was given everything when wanted since the very childhood he forgot the value of love.

He had considered the submissive alpha to be taken for granted. The love he was showered with was so pure and so virgin that he forgot to respect it untill it was completely gone.

He still seeks to know his mistakes, he wants to know what really went wrong. He wants to polish himself and bring the other back. But, it is too late now.

He finds himself incapable of searching for the other, he sees himself as even unworthy of begging for forgiveness. The loss, the feeling of seeing the one who had given him everything fleeting away was beyond the very capability of words to gather up and describe.

After the other was gone he had visited the other's room, after so many years. That was the time when realization had hit him hard. Along with the faint smell of the earlier resident, tailed a strong one. Suppressants. Empty bottles in the bin, strips on the basin counter and the smell was enough to stab him hard in his heart. He had repeated several times to himself, accusing himself of the sin he committed, "What have you done?"