💠 CHAPTER 39 💠

Friend in need

Jk: "Morning Mr. Kim. May we start a lesson on the primary colours today?" The phrase wakes him up from the sleep as he barely opens his eyes. Jungkook is seen with a tray if food, standing beside the bed, smiling, his hair wet, clothes fresh and sober.

Tae: "What's with this in the early morning?"
His sleepy voice enquires the sober one as he slowly sits up, his posture relaxed, eyes partially droopy, his bangs messy and leisure smile crowning his lips.

Jk: "I thought of having an early lesson." Jungkook sighs with innocence as he places the tray of food in front of Tae. A healthy breakfast, bunch of healthy and scrumptious items.

Tae: "A class of primary colours?" Tae teases the other, knowing very well how uninterested the younger is in arts and literature. He sighs, gazing at the tray of food. His smile wide and prominent.

Tae: "Why all this? You could order food and you wouldn't have to cook."Jungkook smiles, nope, he grins cheekily. Clearing up his voice as if about to announce the name of selected board members in the election, he proceeds to speak,

Jk: "My heart craves for offering you something, even when you aren't in need of it." His voice melodious, the half forgotten lessons of recitation put to use, effort in his work, obvious. Unexpected. The uninterested in literature freak speaking the phrases of a poet. Shocked and startled though, Tae is happy. Happy that the younger put so much effort in making him happy. Dark brown hair tend to attract Jungkook more. He extends his arm and ruffles the other's head, bushing the hair up even more than what it was. Tae continues to laugh while eating, enjoying the boosted morning.

His work, stopped now, for his unwanted, unexpected and tardy ruts, don't help him pass his time. Although he takes quite time in completing his tasks as a form of work from home, plays with Alice and her prince charming, writes diary and reads book, he still has a lot of idle time left.

Jiyi going to school, Jungkook going to work and Jackson not wanting to visit doesn't help him either. He tried calling Jackson a few times. Sometimes the three-rings-person doesn't pick up, sometimes he says he is busy. Sigh, he needs to talk with Jackson sometime very soon.

.
.

A month has passed in three blink of an eye. Jungkook has been his only solace in the whole day. Calling in between work, making sure Tae has eaten, has had medicines, is drinking enough water and not seeking the addictive drugs.

Jiyi has grown up to be a responsible daughter. She eats whatever is given, drinks whatever is given, doesn't stress her taetae too much. Her childish attitude still present though, she has matured a lot just in a month.

His ruts are very painful whenever they arrive, lately they arrive very often. He feels fortunate to have Jungkook by his side bathing him with pheromones whenever he is needy, whiney and out of his real mind.

He wonders how the younger holds himself back in the moments when he just throws himself on top of the other wanting nothing but raw sex. Everytime he wakes up after his phase, he finds the younger attending him with cold water on his forehead, massaging his cramped limbs, cooking a Re-energising soup or simply laying beside him, sleeping after being exhausted due to caring for the other.

He used to fear earlier, fear of the younger not being able to hold back and going ahead to fuck him senseless. He feared that one day he will wake up with no clothes, sex marks all over his body, a mark on his neck when he wasn't even sure of what he is to the other. But, his trust has increased now with time, as he has witnessed the younger healing him with love.

He didn't think much when Jungkook was by his side. He wonders if that is a fault that he does commit. But, Jungkook just triggers his loving self out, wanting love and affection, wanting to get back everything that he missed before.