🔹 CHAPTER 15🔹

🍁.....No more..... 💔

Eighth day of the light of his life to enter his dull existence. Squinting his eyes to adjust himself with the bright sunlight, he stretches his body up, ordering the stiffness to wash away within a flick of a finger. Since the time he remembers, pajama tops have never been his best friend, thinking of it to be the one who traps his body heat and encourages his insomnia to trigger up every moment, his sole intention and habit is to yank away the pajama top just after he sees one when going to bed.

But, the situation is a bit different now. Although Jiyi is far from being considered someone who needs formal treatment, he prefers not to set an abnormal example for the little kid. Grabbing something to cover up his bare upper body, his fingers slide through his silky strands of hair to comb them up, expecting them to look like something except a disheveled nest of birds that barely withstood a storm.

Checking the time to be 6:00 he ambles to the next door where his little baby sleeps. Very slowly opening the door to manage it from not even making a single creak due to being folded, he peeks inside, only to find his baby now curiously gazing at her pet, Alice.

Jiyi: "You know what Alice, I can draw you just in a minute, you are so small and round! Shall I tell Taetae to feed you more? What if you grow fat?" The child keeps rambling some words that the normal human brain would question whether can be understood by the turtle. But she choses to speak anyway. The turtle, not minding the random questions thrown at her keeps swimming in the large water tank all by herself.

A fond smile finds it's way to the submissive alpha's lips. Watching his baby closely, enjoying staying here brings him to the utmost point of happiness.

Tae: "Jiyi?" He calls out to the other who's attention now diverts directly towards him. Avoiding the turtles desperate wants of seeking food, she jumps up to the adult standing by the door.

Jiyi: "Taetae!" A happy shout echoes through the walls of the pink-tinged room.

Tae: "Chatting with Alice in the early morning, when did you wake up?" The older enquires after nuzzling their noses lovingly.

Jiyi: "I didn't check the time, Alice looked lonely so I thought of accompanying her. I went to your room too! You were sleeping so I didn't disturb you." Oh? Since when did he become this deep of a sleeper? Usually his sleeps are barely deep, being an alpha of submissive nature, his senses work well off than most. But, he needs to think of the fact that he is already exposed. So, there is no meaning of grabbing a pajama top to wear and cover himself. Right?

Tae: "So you are done with freshing up I see. Wait for me a bit dear, I will catch up with you." Carrying the little girl in his arms he strides to the kitchen. Settling her on the kitchen counter his hands hold a recipe booklet from the rack. Smiling with joy he hands it to the little girl sitting on the counter top, staring at him with big, bright, sparkling eyes.

Tae: "Take this. Chose something you wanna eat and I will be back sooner than you can think."

Jiyi: "Okay!" The menu for morning settles upon the common interest of chocolate pancakes and their own beverages. A cup of milk for Jiyi and of course, his own addiction, a cup full of green tea. "Will Jackson uncle not come today? He will miss the pancakes if he doesn't!" The little girl voices while munching her food gazing at the despised cup of milk to find a chance to throw it away.

Tae: "No talking while eating Jiyi. You might choke on the food." The older gently warns the younger of manners while thinking of why the other suddenly decides to be late.

Jiyi: "But what about Jackson uncle!?"

Tae: "I am calling him baby. Eat quietly."

Jiyi: "Okay."