🔻 CHAPTER 20🔻

Will you hear me out ?

In a month the visits to Jungkook's psychologist in charge has been going smoothly. Although very slow his rate of recovery and the very needed return to his positive side of life is doing it's own work of simmering up the mood of his days. The nights can not be peaceful for tae in the past month, fearing that the other will do something out of impulse again. He couldn't bear seeing the blood freezing scenery again in his life. His sleep can of course be sacrificed in order to keep a check on the other at least 5 times a night.

Seems too dramatic, but his eyes just rebel his thought of getting any blink of sleep. In his life the worst thing to feel is loss, Tae thinks that. The loss that has been haunting him for who knows how long. It is not welcomed at the present. Unexpectedly, miraculously but fortunately, Jackson and Jungkook don't seem to bite or bark at each other.

Till the first few days of their first meeting, the magnitude of their hatred was seen to be tense.

The word hatred although provides a very vague meaning, it is appropriate to say that both the alphas have their own and fair share of pride and intransigent nature. The like poles are a must to repel each other, although being similar. At the very same time they cannot deny their similarities. Thanks to nature Jackson and Jungkook are not what matches the standards if being magnets. Their brains work differently.

With passing time, their interests matched, likes and dislikes coincided and much to taehyung's fortune, their tense awkwardness slowly started to erode and corrode away. When noticed clearly the two dominant alphas are truly alike. They love sports, they have passion for dance, they are straightforward and athletic.

Most importantly both are childish as hell. They fight for last piece of meat, last bite of cake, bigger part of the sandwich and smaller part of vegetables everytime the food is served. Fighting for going to the washroom first in case both have the unfortunate same timing, bickering over which cartoon to choose, arguing about who gets more love from Jiyi is never a rare sight. Never means never. It is too common to be reacted to now.

Their unity seems to take an overly enthusiastic connected form when the milk is added in the breakfast menu. Their whole unworldly logics of why it shall be banned in the country, how it is not a good option for breakfast matches very accurately. As if their homeworks of milk study has been executed properly but the plan to throw it away fail's for the despised interference of the villain. Taehyung becomes glad to play the evil role.

Not to mention, Jiyi enjoys how her thoughts, that she can never properly or bravely voice out to her parent, are being vocalized. Talking about Jiyi, the day when Jungkook got to know about her was a very fortunate and memorable one. It was the kind if day that tae calls one to forever remain engraved in his heart.

In the period of depression, unstable mind and disbalanced senses, he had smiled so wide that the sun had too felt ashamed of it's own inability to match the shine that those lips had presented.
.
.

Jk: "She is the baby Jiyi?" He had asked while stroking the child's fluffy cheeks lovingly, still being unable to believe the fact that was suddenly delivered.

Tae: "She is. Hasn't she grown up to be a cute little toddler?" Tae had answered with all his pride pouring out through his words, sitting opposite to the other two on the single couch. His baby was his pride. She still is.

Jk: "She is beautiful and cute. I can't believe how much she has grown. Time truly flies fast taehyung. She is already 8." The younger had voiced with mixed emotions. Happiness of seeing the little baby again whom he had held in his then frail arms ever so cautiously and named by himself with all the love.