🫧 FINAL CHAPTER 46

Mine to be forever ❤️♾️

Tae: "you shouldn't have done that!"

Jungkook faces difficulty in controlling the older alpha in his arms, raged, agonizing for a cause. His hands move to the older man's face, cradling it with care, connecting their eyes. His orbs seep through the submissive alpha's teary irises, taking in every emotion the wet pearls hide, show, and convey.

Jk: "You don't have to cry for that, my love. You have no fault in it."

But, Tae disobeys his urge of stopping. His eyes tear up more and more, every moment, his eyes blurring with flooding tears, slowly cascading down from his eyes to his face, tear striking his whole facial frame.

Tae: "It was your dream! How can I not find myself guilty?"

.
.
.

The conversation doesn't seem to have any proper end, Jungkook takes in a deep breath, inhaling as much air as he can. Hugging the alpha tightly, bone-crushing nature of his embrace sparing no distance between them, he glances back at the TV screen. The new heir of Jeon Corporation was being announced with pride by his parents. The newspapers, marked with news of Jeon Corporation, the TV channels madly broadcasting the new hot news.

"The Jeon Corporation's heir. Jeon Jungkook, has given up his post, the post is to be fulfilled by his brother. Jeon yoongi." That started everything, it escalated quickly, too quickly for him to accept. His parents don't need him after all. Tae's shock after hearing the news was obvious, inevitable was his pain after knowing the whole truth. Jungkook abandoned his dream, for him.

Tae finds no space to cry, his tears are unwanted, Jungkook keeps him telling him to not cry, but what can he do if his heart wrenches in pain? What can he do if this excruciating agony fills his heart, shattering it into millions?

Tae: "It's because of me. Everything happened because of me!" He shouts out to the younger alpha embracing him with force, dreading himself the most in the world at the present, he feels unworthy, unwilling, and unwanted.

Jk: "Nothing happened because of you. It was my choice. I choose it dear. I choose what made me happy. I choose you over the company and I don't regret it. Why shall you? Just let it go."

How can he not feel bad? How can he let it go? How?

Tae: "But you lost your dream. You lost the most important wish in your life. You lost the thing for which you have trained and worked hard for, you are deprived of it because of me."

Jk: "Yes, I lost it. But what I received in return is way more important to me. I choose you instead of it Taetae. I choose my happiness. I choose what will make me happy, not what will satisfy my parents. Remember? Staying true to your own self is the best decision of the world."

Guilt-free. Taehyung can never be so. But, the words comfort him way more than he expects. Feeling blessed for being loved the way he is, feeling lucky to have a mate like Jungkook.

Tae: "Why do you love me so much?"

Jk: "Because you deserve it. And I will love you more every day. I love you, Tae."

Tae smiles through his teary eyes, his lips crashing on the younger man's soft ones.

Tae: "I love you too."

.
.
.

Tae sits on the blue outdoor mat, his body separated from the grassy pompous bead of greens by the azure mat of the picnic. He resides with peace on it, enjoying the gentle caress of cool wind on his skin. The flowers have bloomed beautifully, ethereally. The spring has broken on earth life, love, and freshness.

So many springs have passed, so many seasons witnessed by him, this one is the best so far. At a visible distance, his brown irises flutter with the image of Jungkook collecting lilacs with Jiyi excitedly sitting on his shoulder. Both of them smiling wide, laughing with joy, enjoying the best of the suddenly planned spring picnic.

Jk: "Look at this Taetae!" Jungkook shouts out with joy, his smile as wide as the moon, eyes crescent with cheer, his large hands holding a bunch of lilacs in them. Jungkook loves Lilacs. Especially when Tae is ornamented with it.

The younger dominant alpha strides to his mate, his smile never faltering. With careful movements, he places a pretty lilac behind Tae's ear, smiling wider in the end with satisfaction.

Jungkook's eyes sparkle after witnessing the beauty in front of him. Falling in love with the same person several times is possible, indeed.

.
.
.

Tae smiles at the younger one, his smile radiating the love he has for the dominant one. Spring hasn't died, lilacs haven't changed their color, his man hasn't changed too. He is still the lovable child, madly in love, swaying in infatuation, drowning in the ocean of adoration for his submissive mate.

They aren't wrong to be each other's alpha in the end. They are meant to be, forever.

                      ---- THE END ----

Thank you for reading till this chapter. I appreciate all the support everyone has given me. Believe me, I have relished all the comments, all the loving words and advice, encouragement, and constructive criticisms. I have given my heart and soul to this. Thank you for being with me from the beginning to the end.

I felt so emotional while writing this! I will miss your lovely words and love. I hope we will get to love each other in my other works. I will miss everyone here 🥺❤️

See you all in my new book 😉