▫️ CHAPTER 9▫️

🍁How We Fell Apart 🍂❄️

A winter day, snowfall is at it's peak of beauty. The frost covering the shy leaves of the trees, refusing to slide off soon, the benches covered with thick blanket of snow standing like helpless animals, the glass getting blurry with the decreasing temperature of the outer world.

In a cozy room of lavender walls lay two figures completely dazed in each other's warmth. Having a peaceful nap in the evening of winter holidays, the couple brings the heaven of love down to their own little world. Bodies together, limbs intertwined a submissive alpha is hugged by his dominant mate from behind. Sharing a single blanket, the warmth never subsides.

The television continues to do it's work of providing entertainment. Although in vain, the programmes keep starting and ending never disturbing the sleep of the lovely couple in front. The older stirs in his sleep, feeling satisfied with the amount of rest his body has received from the nap, he slowly opens his honey brown eyes.

His long lashes flutter for a moment, his gaze remains unfocused. After sometime of a tough war between the blur of his eyes and himself, he manages to get the sleepy feeling disappear.

His first reaction comes out as a surprise. Swinging his head everywhere in order to trace their location in the house, he remembers that they were in a mission of watching movies the whole day. But, the tiredness of their bodies overtook their childish demand of personal entertainment and made them drift to slumber for a considerable amount of time.

A sigh leaves his mouth. Glancing at his form he notices how their bodies are joined, sharing the warmth of both to create an mixture of loving and caring nature. He slowly and tenderly caresses the strong arm that is draped over his body hugging him from behind. A fond smile appears on his face. His mate looks like an angel when he sleeps.

He carefully turns around minding not to wake the other up. With his fingers he delicately traces the other's facial features.

Re-encrypting ever bit of his mate's face his vision finally sets at the lips. Checking once to ensure the other is truly sleeping, he leans forward to place a kiss, rather steal a kiss from his mate.

Jk: "You are making me wait too much." He hurriedly pulls back. His mates stares at him, no, glares at him, wide awake.

Tae: "You are awake? Since when?"

Jk: "Since you unconsciously snuggled closer to me in your sleep." Feeling slightly embarrassed from getting caught while stealing a kiss he tries to turn over. But his frame was pulled down and he is englufes in passionate kiss. Upon parting from the long kiss, Jungkook announces his complain "You know it is bad to tempt me and then run away unfinished."

Tae: "I do." Tae nuzzles their noses, and pecks the other for the second time.

Jk: "Let me get some snacks. I am hungry."

Tae: "Me too." The night darkens and the stars become barely visible due to the density of misty fog outside.

Jk: "You know what tae? Your foods keep me from visiting restaurants and cafes. Let's visit some nice restaurant and spend the whole evening in a romantic mood." Jungkook voices while back hugging his mate who was indulged in washing the dishes.

Tae: "Oh? Mr. Jeon is in a mood of romance I see." Tae replies still washing the dishes calmly."

Jk: "Are we not romantic everyday? Is it unusual for me to remain in a mood of romance?" Jungkook frowns at first and then follows a cute pout on his lips. As much as he remembers he has always been romantic since the very beginning.

Tae: "No, it's not. But, I don't have any other reason for an outing in my mind. Maybe PDA?" Tae half teases the other while wiping his hands with the towel.