🔹 CHAPTER 11🔹

🌀 Adjusting with life 🌻

The sky is cloudy today. The dark black clouds hovering over the earth are preparing for the trial of showering the mortal inhabitants with eternal rain. Contrasting the gloom outside, a room is filled with people of visible merry attitude.

Chatting, talking, smiling happily, all gathering for the auspicious event that is held by their CEO. With a final blow on the candle the gathered guests sing out together in a rythme.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you....." The birthday person smiles and bows at everyone for being present in the birthday party. Beside the person stands her favourite person. Hugging her from behind the favourite person kisses her cheeks. With pouring care, love and affection, the favourite person wishes.

Tae: "Congratulations Jiyi! You turned 8. today!"

Jiyi: "Thank you Taetae!"

The party goes smoothly with apparent boom and cheer. People praising her well character development and mannerism, admiring the institution for taking the huge and necessary step to enhance the society, and appreciating the party and arrangements to the staff only added to the extravagance of the event.

Jiyi: "Taetae! I need my gift from you!" A demanding voice roars in the room of the institution. After the evacuation of guests, the organizers, workers, staffs and ofcourse the employees sit there being exhausted after the whole day of work. Meanwhile, Jiyi who just completely finished her last bite of cake pesters around her Taetae to give her the pending present of her birthday. Having a mood to tease the little girl all of a sudden, he thinks of delaying the presentation further.

Tae: "Why are you in such hurry child? It is just 11:00pm."

Jiyi: "Just?!"

Tae: "Hm."

Jiyi: "But, you promised me that you will give it to me if I act like a good girl the whole day!"

Tae: "Did you? You didn't talk to Ziiyi today. She must think you are an unmannered girl."

Jiyi: "But, I don't like her."

Tae: "Why so?"

Jiyi: "Well, the major reason is that her name is similar to me.... She copied my name!"

Tae: "Huh? Well practically you copied her name sweety. She is older than you."

Jiyi. "No!!!! I didn't!!"

Ziiyi (another common name) has been a long time friend of tae. Although they have Jungkook as the common link of knowing each other, their friendship took positive and fast turns just after first meet. Both of them are artist in nature, introverted extroverts, capable of smiling in every pain and having a hunch of independence in their attitude.

In a nutshell, they get along very well. Even after the 'separation' that Tae faced with Jungkook, she continues to support Tae in his life. As a result of this friendship, Ziiyi got the invitation to Jiyi's birthday. But, much to her disappointment Jiyi gave her a cold shoulder.

Kids are hard to understand. Truly...!

The gift is to opened. Finally! After much of the request from the young Jiyi, Tae ultimately decides to put an end to the tease. With gentle hands he brings out a box from his pant's pocket. Swiftly turning the opening to Jiyi's side he mumbles, "My present for my angel." The little angel beams, lips adoring a sweet smile and eyes sparkling with curiosity. Her soft hands excitedly take the gift from the rougher ones and with unwanted but necessary patience opens it to reveal her birthday present.

Her eyes glow brighter, her grey hues eyes seem to be glistening with joy. It is nothing extravagant, nothing too much shiny that seems desperate to attract everyone's attention, yet the small present has an ethereal charm that bewitches even the prince of charms himself.