Chapter 405: Mother-in-law

Situ Xing rambled on and on.

It was about how obedient and sensible the two Cows were.

In the end, Gong Tianhao's temples twitched as he said, "That's enough. Get to the point." Xiao Lingyu, "..." What does he mean? Is there another reason why Situ Xing lavishes so much praises on the two cows?

Situ Xing, "..." The boss does know me best.

Situ Xing glanced at Xiao Lingyu, then scratched his head in embarrassment and said, "Boss, I want to stay here. Can I?"

Gong Tianhao raised his eyebrows and asked, "You want to stay here? Why?"

When he said this, Situ Xing's face was a little angry. He said, "It's all because of Gong Yingxiong. He kept gloating to me, saying how delicious the food at the sister-in-law's house is! He bragged to me every day. Now that I'm here, of course, I need to verify his words."

Xiao Lingyu, "..." So all this is because of food? Three black lines appeared on Gong Tianhao's forehead. He said somewhat speechlessly, "IS this really necessary?"

Situ Xing said, "Yes! I can't stand seeing his smug face anymore! So I have to stay here and eat more than he did! Then, we'll see how he'll continue to show off!"

Xiao Lingyu, "..." Who are these people? Why are they as childish as Gong Tianhao?

Xiao Lingyu was reminded of Gong Yingxiong. She thought of the man who had saved her cousin.

Speaking of which, she heard Lu Lu and Rou Rou mention that this big uncle had gifted them flowers, wildflowers picked by the roadside.

Hearing this, Xiao Lingyu was instantly speechless.

Gong Yingxiong was obviously interested in her cousin, but he didn't seem to know how to court a woman.

Of course, the Xiao Family never interfered in each other's relationship. They all relied on fate.

Xiao Lingyun was still bogged down by her previous marriage. She was not yet ready to move on.

Gong Yingxiong didn't make another move either. This was something between the two, so the Xiao Family didn't do anything. After Gong Yingxiong rescued Xiao Lingyun, he stayed at Taoyuan Village for two days and disappeared. If Situ Xing didn't bring it up, Xiao Lingyu would have forgotten about the man who rescued her cousin.

After hearing Situ Xing's words, Gong Tianhao said unhappily, "So, Situ Xing, do you plan to stay here to have my future mother-in-law cook for you?"

"Yes.." Situ Xing was about to nod when he suddenly reacted. He was shocked and stuttered, "Mother-in-law?

"Boss, the great cook is your mother-in-law?" Situ Xing was shocked. He looked at Xiao Lingyu and said loudly, "Damn. That Gong Yingxiong didn't tell me anything. He is really trying to kill me!"

How could Situ Xing dare to ask his boss' mother-in-law to cook for him if he knew the truth?

Situ Xing looked around and told Xiao Lingyu, "Sister-in-law, I might have to stay here for a few days." He couldn't ask his mother-in-law to cook for him, but he could beg his sister-in-law.

Gong Tianhao's face was full of black lines. He immediately chased him away and said, "Go, go. Yu 'Er is pregnant. She doesn't have time to entertain you."

When Situ Xing heard Gong Tianhao's words, his face was filled with shock. His gaze immediately shot towards Xiao Lingyu's stomach, and he realized that her stomach was already as big as a football. He estimated that she was about seven to eight months pregnant.