Chapter 561: Popular

After opening for business on the first day, Taoyuan Village's Green Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Supermarket blew up.

After all, it was the era of information technology.

Many people liked to take photos and then post them on social forums.

Not many people expected Taoyuan Village's Green Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Supermarket to become popular among young people.

In modern times, even young people would go grocery shopping. They saw the flyers of Taoyuan Village's Green Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Supermarket and were quite interested.

Therefore, on the opening day of the supermarket, they went to look. As for whether they would buy it or not, that would depend on the situation. After all, from the promotional posters, they knew that the things here were quite pricey.

However, they didn't expect the variety available at the supermarket. They also didn't expect the items displayed on the posters were already the cheapest. There was even more expensive merchandise there!

Someone picked up his phone and took a few photos of the items and their prices. He then posted them on the forum and ridiculed, "Damn, how can these things be so expensive? It looks like we can't even afford cabbage anymore."

Someone commented. "No way. What kind of cabbage is this? Is it made of gold and silver? Five RMB per catty? And that is already half price!"

"A tomato costs 3 RMB per catty, and that's half price. Is it grown in space?"

"Although I don't go to the market often, I know most things are sold by the catty. I haven't seen people selling vegetables by the unit before!"

"Oh my God, did you see the tofu? It's sold by the piece too. How much is one piece? I didn't see it wrongly. A piece of tofu costs... costs five RMB! Is it stuffed with gold?"

"This is madness!"

"And..."

"OP, where is this supermarket? I'll go take a look tomorrow."

"Right, I plan to go take a look too. I really want to see the expensive products in person. Maybe they're grown on the moon."

"I'm coming too!"

"+1"

...

Taoyuan Village's Green Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Supermarket got famous, especially among the young people of City Z.

This was thanks to the vegetables' prices and taste!

The poster that afternoon was a young woman. She strolled through the supermarket and eventually bought some vegetables that her husband and children liked.

However, she never expected that these vegetables would give her such a big surprise.

The taste of these vegetables was really excellent.

When she was cooking, she couldn't help but take a picture and post it. She said, "I'm still cooking, but the smell is amazing. I'm already salivating."

After she finished cooking, she picked up some chopsticks and tried some. Then, she immediately took a photo and posted it. She said, "I finally understand why the price is so high!"

Then, the comments came.

"Why?"

"Is the taste good?"

"It's not just good. It's amazing! I've never eaten such delicious vegetables before!"

"Really? I've been meaning to go on a weight loss journey, but vegetables taste so boring."