Chapter 524: Looking for Boss Zeng

After Xiao Lingyu and Zeng Yaozu came out, Xiao Lingyu instructed, "That person called Xiaolu is very careful and good at reading people. You should pay attention to her and try her out for a period of time to see if she has the qualifications and potential to be nurtured.

"As for that Xiaomei, I need even our basic employees to have a good character and not someone who'd stab others in the back."

Zeng Yaozu nodded and said, "Okay, I got it!"

"Then where are we going?" Zeng Yaozu asked after getting in the car.

"Let's find a place to eat. After lunch, let's go straight to Zeng Family's vegetable store and greet Boss Zeng!" Xiao Lingyu said.

Then, they drove to the entrance of Zeng Family's vegetable store, found a parking space, and walked to the store.

"Boss Xiao!" As soon as she entered the store, the lady boss noticed Xiao Lingyu.

Xiao Lingyu nodded and said with a smile, "Lady Boss, how have you been?"

The Lady Boss said with a smile, "Hehe, thanks to you, we have been doing well recently!"

Then, she looked at Zeng Yaozu, who was very handsome. She thought that he was Xiao Lingyu's husband. When Xiao Lingyu first appeared at the shop, the Lady Boss could tell that she had just given birth. In that case, it was natural that she was married. Then, she had to have a husband.

The man did not look old. He looked to be about 25 or 26 years old and was about the same age as boss Xiao. However, since the lady boss was just guessing, she didn't assume too much.

The lady boss looked at Zeng Yaozu and asked with a smile, "May I know who this is?"

Xiao Lingyu introduced, "This is Zeng Yaozu. He is my most capable subordinate and partner!"

'Ah! He is not Boss Xiao's husband. If he were, she wouldn't have introduced him like this.' The Lady Boss thought to herself. 'Thankfully, I didn't say anything wrong. Otherwise, how awkward would it be?'

The lady boss immediately smiled and greeted, "Hello, Mr. Zeng!"

"Hello, Lady Boss!" Zeng Yaozu greeted politely.

"Come, let's sit in the reception room and have some tea!" The lady boss smiled and welcomed them into the reception room.

When they expanded the shop and renovated it, they had specially set aside a reception room. Back then, they didn't understand the reason.

When the big boss came, they understood the purpose. For normal customers, they didn't need a reception room.

The reception room was also very simple. There were a few pieces of solid wood furniture, a tea table, and a water dispenser. The reception room was separated by glass.

It was already two in the afternoon when Xiao Lingyu and Zeng Yaozu arrived at the store. Most of the vegetables in the store had been sold out, leaving only some ordinary farm vegetables in the shelf frame. There were not many customers.

The lady boss skillfully boiled water to make tea, picked up a small teacup with a pair of tweezers, and washed the teacup.

The lady boss smiled and said, "Boss Xiao, why didn't you tell us beforehand that you were coming so that we could prepare to treat you to a meal!"

Xiao Lingyu smiled and said, "Boss Zeng and you are so busy. We wouldn't want to impose!" She looked around and asked, "By the way, where's boss Zeng?"

The lady boss said, "Today, we're settling some bills with a few clients. He went to collect the bills. I just called him. He'll be back soon."