Chapter 480: Fairy

"Wow, Auntie, my taste is as good as ever. You are really beautiful! You're the kind of beauty who has a natural elegance!" Zulanda praised. "Indeed, like mother, like daughter. Auntie is so beautiful. No wonder you can give birth to a beautiful and outstanding daughter."

She was a little surprised in her heart, 'Even though they are from the countryside, they are naturally beautiful. Even in the big city, they'll stand out.'

Mother Xiao's skin was fair, and her figure was tall. She had delicate facial features that were very similar to Xiao Lingyu's. Furthermore, she had been using the spring water for a long time. The cleansing effect was clear. Her skin looked fair and tender, comparable to a teenage girl.

Xiao Lingyu looked at Mother Xiao and covered her mouth as she laughed. "Mom, when you go out, you'll charm dad so much that he will be so lost."

Father Xiao treasured his wife a lot. Even before drinking the spring water, every time her father saw her mother, his eyes would light up.

Being teased by her daughter, Mother Xiao's face instantly turned slightly red. She glanced at her daughter embarrassedly and said unpleasantly, "Your father and I have been married for decades already. We're already sick of each other. He'll not be charmed by

me."

Zulanda interrupted with a smile, "Auntie, you must have a good relationship with uncle. For a loving couple, no matter how long it has been, the other person will always be handsome and beautiful in the other's eyes."

Misha had just finished fixing Xiao Lingyu's hair. She studied Xiao Lingyu, who looked like a fairy. She snapped her fingers and said excitedly, "Perfect, done!"

Xiao Lingyu had a good foundation. She did not need to put on heavy makeup at all. She only needed to put on some light makeup.

The rest turned to Xiao Lingyu. They were stunned. She was too beautiful!

Xiao Lingyu didn't wear any expensive jewelry. She only wore a white rose garland.

The white garland combined with her delicate facial features, fair skin, and white wedding dress turned her into a flower fairy.

"Wow. You're so beautiful!" Even Zulanda was impressed. "You're the most beautiful muse!"

Misha nodded. "I agree with you, Zulanda. She is the most beautiful client I've worked on. She is like Venus."

The other women also nodded in agreement.

Mother Xiao did not understand what these people were saying about Venus. But she was shocked by her daughter's beauty.

Zulanda praised for a while, then teased, "Madam, your mother will charm your father. And today, you'll charm your husband too."

Xiao Lingyu's face immediately turned red again. Then she said, "Zulanda, you're such a joker!"

Ever since Zulanda came, she had been heaping on the praises. Xiao Lingyu even wondered if all designers were so eloquent.

Zulanda looked at her watch and immediately made a decision, "Madam, I've decided to stay and attend the wedding. I want to witness how that cold and heartless man will be charmed until his head spins."

Misha was a little regretful. She said, "Although I also want to stay, unfortunately, I've already made an appointment with a client. I can't miss it!"

If she had known earlier, she would have turned down the appointment. But she couldn't do anything about it. In her circle, she couldn't break her promise. Otherwise, her reputation would suffer. Her next client was also very rich and noble!