Chapter 582: Tomato and Egg Noodles

When An Xiaohui and the others were brought to a row of houses with white walls and red tiles, they were somewhat dumbfounded.

These houses were the employee dormitories that boss Xiao mentioned?

Her company treatment was too good!

The houses had just been built. They were brand new and arranged very neatly.

"This is my company's dormitory."

After Xiao Lingyu brought them to the room, she said to the visitors, "If you don't mind, you can stay here. But if you want to stay in a hotel, you need to leave early in case there's no room left. If not, I can help you ask some villagers and see if they have a room for you to stay in."

An Xiaohui's eyes lit up when she saw the dormitory. A discerning person could see that the dormitory was new and no one had stayed in it before.

The walls were white and the furniture was brand new. There was a kitchen and a bathroom. Most importantly, it was a two-person dormitory.

The conditions couldn't be better.

On second thought, this was a rural area. The land and building fee wouldn't be expensive. It should be fine for a rich person to prepare a dormitory for the employees.

"This is not bad." An Xiaohui and the others said, "We'll stay here for one night. Sorry to trouble you, Boss Xiao."

Xiao Lingyu nodded and said, "It's no trouble. As for tonight's dinner, if you don't mind, you can also eat at my house. However, we can only make some simple dishes."

"Thank you, boss Xiao." An Xiaohui said again, "It's okay. We just want to eat something that is not instant." After all, people like them often ate biscuits and instant noodles. Sometimes, they wouldn't even have hot water. Then, they had to eat dry noodles. Of course, they could make a fire to boil water, but it would be too much trouble just for food. Plus, they had to go hunt for firewood.

These people had decided to come to Taoyuan Village. They came from different parts of the country. Some had traveled for two days, some even longer. Therefore, they hadn't had warm food in a long time already.

Xiao Lingyu brought them back to the Xiao family home.

On the way, An Xiaohui asked doubtfully, "Boss Xiao, you have built so many dorms, so you must have a lot of employees, right? Where is your company?"

Xiao Lingyu smiled and said, "My company has just been established not too long ago, but all the departments in the company have been put in place. It's just that each department is still short of talent."

The initial capital needed to register the company was only 50,000 RMB. That was easy for Xiao Lingyu.

Xiao Lingyu added, "My company currently focuses on agriculture and sales. As for tourism development, I plan to focus on the natural attraction of Taoyuan Village."

An Xiaohui said, "Boss Xiao, I really think it'll work. The scenery here is amazing, especially the rain of peach blossoms. It's the ideal paradise." After saying this, she paused and thought for a moment before continuing, "Nowadays, many young people in big cities usually have a lot of work pressure. Occasionally, when they have a break, they want to calm down and have a good rest. Taoyuan Village is a good destination."

"Yeah, now that we're here, we don't want to leave."A person at the side nodded in agreement.

"Taoyuan Village is really beautiful, especially peach blossoms and pear blossoms all over the mountains and plains."

Xiao Lingyu listened quietly and smiled. "That's the idea!" However, tourism development required time and a large amount of money.

Suddenly, someone twitched his nose and asked, "What's that smell? It smells so good!"