Chapter 533: Xiao Tong's Reincarnation

Eldest disciple brother and third disciple sister could not resist the pestering of Xiao Tong, so they could only agree.

However, taking Xiao Tong out for trial was too big a matter. They had to report it. Otherwise, if anything happened to Xiao Tong, the sect master would definitely destroy them. They could not bear the consequences.

Xiao Tong's talent was shocking, and he was smart. In a few hundred years, he would definitely be the glory of the Heavenly Gate sect and restore the number one sect from a few thousand years ago.

After hearing this, the sect grandmaster and elders pondered for a moment, and the grandmaster said, "Since he wants to leave the mountain, then let him go."

"Master!" The elders wanted to stop him.

"Xiao Tong is still too young. Even if he is already at the eighth level of Qi refinement, he is too young to handle the sinister people outside." The third elder persuaded.

"Yes, Xiao Tong has an amazing talent. If he is discovered by other sects, they might kill him!"

"No, Xiao Tong is too young. I don't agree to let him leave the mountain," the fifth elder said.

The first elder said worriedly, "But if we don't agree to let him go out now, with Xiao Tong's personality, as long as he finds an opportunity, he will escape by himself. Wouldn't that be even more dangerous?"

As soon as he said this, the entire hall fell silent.

The first elder was right.

If they stopped Xiao Tong this time, he would only find a different opportunity next time. He'd sneak out without supervision.

"Eighth Elder, Xiao Tong is your biological grandson. Say something."

Everyone looked at the eighth elder in unison.

The eighth elder then said with a serious expression, "I'll let Xiao Tong go."

Everyone was full of doubts.

"Eighth Elder?" Originally, they wanted to have the eighth elder persuade Xiao Tong. After all, Xiao Tong would usually listen to his grandfather's words.

They did not expect that the eighth elder would actually agree.

The eighth elder said, "Xiao Tong is too naughty and too playful. If we don't let him go out this time, he might go out by himself next time. With his intelligence and the various magical treasures in his hands, when we find out, it'll be too late!"

Everyone, "..." That was indeed an issue.

The sect master opened his mouth and said, "Let this child go. Sixth Elder, Eighth Elder, you guys follow behind them and secretly protect them!"

"Yes, sect leader!" The two stood up and replied respectfully.

Although this child was only a three-year-old brat, he had to trouble the two elders to secretly protect him when he went out. This was not a privilege anyone could have. When the disciples of other sects went out to train, they would at most be given some magical artifacts. Therefore, sending two elders to follow them secretly showed how much the sect placed on Xiao Tong's safety.

...

"No, eldest nephew disciple, you're cheating!" Xiao Tong shouted unhappily, "Previously, you have already put out a pair of twos. Where did you get another pair of two? Did you use spells?"

At that moment, they were playing Dou Dizhu. This was a modern card game.

After Xiao Tong transmigrated, there was one time when he felt so bored that he had someone make this deck of cards. Then, he'd find people to play cards with.