Chapter 482: Wedding 1

The house built by the Gong family in Taoyuan village belonged to the kind of antique classical architecture.

Initially, it was just large enough for Old Master Gong. Later, when Gong Tianhao decided to pursue Xiao Lingyu, he found someone to redesign and expand the place.

In the eyes of the villagers, this place was a house of luxury.

It was decorated with red glazed tiles, carved beams, and painted buildings. The eaves of the houses were unusually beautiful, just like the houses of the rich people in ancient times.

On this festive day, the Gong family house was decorated with lanterns and streamers everywhere. It was very lively.

The two families were holding a banquet together, so the banquet was held at the ancestral hall. Most of the banquets at Taoyuan Village were held at the ancestral hall.

The hotel would bring bowls, chopsticks, and dishes over, so the Xiao and Gong families didn't need to worry too much.

"Grandfather!" Gong Tianhao saw his grandfather chatting with the elders of the village in high spirits, so he walked over and called out to him.

For this wedding, Gong Tianhao had invited a few subordinates, but he didn't call any of his relatives or friends from the capital over. Similarly, Old Master Gong didn't call his friends either.

The grandfather and grandson planned to return to the capital after Xiao Lingyu gave birth to the child. She would arrive as the new madam of the Gong Family. Everyone in the capital would know then.

At the same time, they planned to hold another grand wedding.

They wanted everyone in the capital to know that the Gong family was very satisfied with this daughter-in-law and valued her very much. No one could think of looking down on her. Otherwise, they would be going against the Gong Family.

The decision to hold another wedding in the capital was made after a discussion with the Xiao family.

The Xiao family was very happy that the Gong family valued Xiao Lingyu so much. Naturally, they did not have any objections.

When Grandfather Gong saw the handsomely dressed Gong Tianhao, he patted his grandson's shoulder happily and said in a rare kind and pleasant manner, "Not bad. It's rare for you to look like a human!"

Gong Tianhao, "..." Since when did he not look like a human? 'Grandfather, today is your grandson's wedding day. Can you speak properly?'

Then, Old Master Gong said very seriously, "Hao 'Er, from today onwards, you are going to be a husband and a father.

"In the future, no matter where you are or what you are doing, don't forget that you are already married. You have a small family. You have a wife and a child at home.

"Don't ever do anything that makes them sad. You have to remember your responsibility as a husband and a father, understand?"

Gong Tianhao nodded his head seriously, "Grandfather, Iwill remember everything you said! I will always remember that my wife and children are waiting for me to come home."

Old Master Gong nodded in satisfaction. "Mm, you just need to remember your responsibilities." He paused for a moment before saying, "Yu 'Er is our Gong family's lucky star. Ever since I came to Taoyuan Village, my body has been getting better and better.

"I thought that I wouldn't be able to see you get married in my lifetime, but after coming here, I not only gained a granddaughter-in-law but also a great-grandson. You mustn't let her down. Otherwise, I'll break your legs.