Chapter 574: Two Little Actors

Seeing her daughter working alone, Mother Xiao asked, "Where's Tong 'Er?"

Xiao Lingyu smiled and said, "He's playing inside the farming space!"

Mother Xiao was shocked and glared at her daughter. She scolded her harshly, "Xiao Lingyu, your heart is really big! Tong Tong is so young, yet you're leaving him alone. What if he falls and bumps himself?"

Xiao Lingyu was speechless. "Mom, Ling 'Er is there. Tong Tong will be fine."

"..." Mother Xiao said, "How can you say that? Ling 'Er is only three or four years old. Can he take care of Tong Tong?"

Xiao Lingyu immediately explained, "Mom, Ling 'Er doesn't look like it, but he's very good. When I left, Tong Tong was clinging to him. He likes him very much. I trust Ling 'Er. Tong Tong will be fine."

Mother Xiao was still worried. "No, I'm still a little worried. You should go and take a look now."

Xiao Lingyu saw her mom's persistence and said helplessly, "Okay then. I'll go and take a look now."

When Xiao Lingyu returned to the space, she saw the two kids playing with each other.

Xiao Ling was holding Xiao Tong and playing helicopter with him, raising him high into the air.

Xiao Lingyu suddenly became nervous. She immediately asked, "Ling 'Er, is there really no problem?"

When Xiao Ling saw Xiao Lingyu come in, he immediately said happily, "Master, there's no problem. Little Master is not heavy at all to me." At this point, he paused and immediately said, "Master, I haven't had anyone to play with me for a long time. I'm very happy."

Xiao Lingyu's heart ached when she heard that.

Xiao Ling had been lonely for tens of thousands of years.

Xiao Lingyu patted his little head and nodded. "Well, as long as you're happy."

Xiao Ling's eyes flashed, and he immediately asked, "Master, can you bring little master to play with me often in the future?" As he said this, he seemed to be afraid that his master would refuse. His tone became urgent, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of little master. I won't let him get hurt."

When Xiao Lingyu heard this, his expression froze for a moment. Then, she thought for a moment and said, "Alright, if Ling 'Er likes Xiao Tong and Xiao Tong likes Ling 'Er, I will bring Xiao Tong in to play with you every day, alright?"

When Xiao Ling heard this, he was instantly overjoyed. He smiled and said, "Master, Little Master definitely likes me, right, Little Master?"

Xiao Tong immediately giggled. Then, he reached out and grabbed Xiao Ling's arm. He stood up and kissed Xiao Ling's cheek.

Xiao Lingyu, "..."

Xiao Ling,"..." the little master actually kissed him. He was a little shy.

Xiao Lingyu took the child from Xiao Ling's hands and said with a smile, "It looks like Tong Tong really likes his Brother Ling 'Er!"

Xiao Tong had a big smile on his face. Then, he began to babble some incomprehensible "Baby language". However, the word Brother Ling was very clear.

Xiao Lingyu held Xiao Tong. Then, she tapped his little nose and said with a smile, "It seems that you really like Brother Ling 'Er."

Little Tong was so happy in Xiao Lingyu's hands that he almost jumped up. His two little hands kept clapping, and he was very excited.

Xiao Ling took the opportunity to say, "Master, does this mean you'll agree to let Little Master come into the space to play with me more often in the future?" Things were moving smoothly.