Chapter 488: The Wedding is Over!

The wedding proceeded in an orderly manner.

For the villagers of Taoyuan Village, this was truly the grandest wedding they had ever seen. There were flowers, delicacies, and beauties. There were also helicopters and more than twenty luxury cars.

However, no one knew that while Gong Tianhao and Xiao Lingyu were holding their wedding ceremony, there was a tall and cold man standing in the distance for a long time. His eyes were fixated on this grand and blissful wedding.

"Tianhao, Lingyu, you have to be happy!" Jiang Tao stood at the intersection with a solemn and sincere expression. Then, a sincere smile appeared on his face. "I wish you all the best!"

One was his good brother, and the other was the person he liked. Their union had once made him struggle and feel sad and even confused. However, by now, he had found release.

With his current status, he simply did not have the ability to bring happiness to others.

Instead of bringing harm to the person he liked, he might as well let go and allow her to seek happiness on her own.

His interest in her had attracted the attention of his grandfather, and she was almost killed because of it. The only person who could protect her now was Gong Tianhao and Grandfather Gong.

"Eldest young master, it's time for us to leave!" A person wearing a black suit and sunglasses appeared beside Jiang Tao. "If we don't leave now, the old master will notice your disappearance."

Jiang Tao nodded without any expression. "Okay!"

Before Jiang Tao left, he looked back again.

Gong Tianhao seemed to have sensed something. He looked towards the village entrance and only saw a black car slowly leaving

Gong Tianhao's eyes flashed. There was a hint of apology in his eyes, but more than that, there was determination!

"What's wrong?" Xiao Lingyu raised her head and suddenly asked.

Gong Tianhao shook his head and said, "Nothing."

Then, he grabbed her chubby little hand and said very gently, "Yu 'Er, from today onwards, you are my wife. In the future, I will definitely give you happiness."

Xiao Lingyu nodded and said, "Okay."

Two days before the wedding, Yan Siming came to question Xiao Lingyu.

However, when he found out that the child in Xiao Lingyu's stomach was Gong Tianhao's, he suffered a huge blow and left Taoyuan Village. He didn't even attend their wedding.

However, as soon as he returned home, he quarreled with his grandfather.

"Grandfather, are you satisfied now? The woman I like has married another man. You don't have to worry anymore in the future!" Yan Siming was completely drunk. As soon as he returned to the Yan family, he yelled at Old Master Yan.

Old Master Yan was a little shocked at first, but when he came back to his senses, his old eyes lit up, and he asked excitedly, "What did you say? Xiao Lingyu got married?"

That was good news. It meant that his eldest grandson could finally let her go. But he wondered who Xiao Lingyu got married to.

If he remembered correctly, the grandson of his old leader seemed to be pursuing Xiao Lingyu as well.

However, what he did not understand was why his old leader would allow his grandson to pursue a woman who was pregnant with an unknown child?

Was he not afraid that the Gong family's reputation would be damaged?