Chapter 600: Please Ask Around

"Xuefeng!" Zeng Yaozu greeted Li Xuefeng with a smile when he saw him enter the room.

Li Xuefeng sat at the side with a black briefcase and said with a smile, "Yaozu, if I knew you would bring a beautiful woman here, I would definitely go home and change before coming."

Zeng Yaozu introduced, "Come, let me make some introduction. Lingyu, this is my old classmate, Li Xuefeng. He's currently working in the city council. He is the section chief of the construction department."

Xiao Lingyu greeted him politely, "Section chief Li!"

When Li Xuefeng heard Zeng Yaozu's introduction, his heart was filled with pride. He was only twenty-five years old, but he was already a section chief. In the eyes of others, he was a typical example of a successful man. Of course, his parents had pulled some strings behind the scene.

Li Xuefeng said humbly, "Yaozu, I am just the deputy section chief."

Zeng Yaozu had been in society for so many years, so he had naturally become more tactful.

He smiled and said, "Whether it's the chief or the deputy section chief, they are all section chiefs."

Li Xuefeng did not explain further. However, he looked at Xiao Lingyu with a burning gaze and asked with some doubt, "The lady is..."

The girl was really beautiful. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Even some of the celebrities he had seen were not as beautiful as her. He was moved.

He thought his old classmate was setting him up on a blind date. But at the same time, he felt that his old classmate had a big favor to ask, or else he wouldn't have given him this beauty. Therefore, he was thinking about whether he should accept or not.

It was really hard for men to refuse beautiful women. Li Xuefeng had been introduced to countless beauties due to his career. He would pick them. Naturally, he wouldn't reject the beauties.

Of course, his wife candidate had to be from a matching background as his.

However, Li Xuefeng's mother was always in the way. No matter how poor the girl's family background was, they were unwilling to send their daughters to be tortured by Li Xuefeng's mother. However, Li Xuefeng had learned to be carefree and enjoy the company of beauties without attachment.

While Li Xuefeng was thinking, Zeng Yaozu introduced him, "Xuefeng, this is my boss, Xiao Lingyu. She owns Taoyuan Village's Green Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Supermarket."

When Li Xuefeng heard that he was stunned and said in disbelief, "Yaozu, what did you say? She's the boss of Taoyuan Village's Green Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Supermarket, which has been very popular in our city recently?"

Zeng Yaozu was confused when he saw his old classmate's expression change, but he nodded without changing his expression. "Yes, she's my boss."

Li Xuefeng felt a little disappointed. This woman was the supermarket boss. It seemed like it was not Zeng Yaozu who needed the favor from him but this supermarket boss. With Zeng Yaozu's family background, his boss must be quite powerful.

Zeng Yaozu smiled and said, "Xuefeng, I've already ordered a few of your favorite dishes and drinks. Do you want to order anything else? Don't worry. I'll treat you this time!"

One could tell that the two of them had a good relationship.

Li Xuefeng smiled and said, "Alright, I'll not waste this opportunity. I want to have some seafood."

Zeng Yaozu smiled and said, "I've ordered them all."

As soon as Zeng Yaozu said that, the waiter came over and asked, "Mr. Zeng, shall we serve the dishes now?"