Chapter 494: The Bosses

In the blink of an eye, Xiao Lingyu had already been pregnant for more than nine months and was only half a month away from the due date.

This time, both the Gong family and the Xiao family were prepared and exceptionally cautious.

Especially Gong Tianhao. He did not dare to leave Xiao Lingyu for even a moment, afraid that the child would be born earlier than the due date.

The Gong and Xiao families decided to give birth at Xing Yin County People's Hospital.

Gong Tianhao secretly brought Qin Shumin, the most elite obstetrician and gynecologist in the capital, and her team to Taoyuan Village in advance.

The closer it was to the expected date of birth, the more intensive Xiao Lingyu's examinations became. The main focus was to check the condition of the fetus, the condition of the amniotic fluid, the condition of the umbilical cord, and so on.

However, Xiao Lingyu was well-rested during her pregnancy. She would take a walk and exercise every day, so her health was very

good.

Doctor Qin Shumin said, "Everything is fine. We're just waiting for the birth."

Although Xiao Lingyu had experienced this before, in her previous life, her mental state was not right. She was muddle-headed. However, in her memory, she could still remember the heart-wrenching pain.

However, she still insisted on natural birth. They said that natural birth was better for the child.

Besides, Doctor Qin also said that with her current physical and mental state, she would have no problem with natural birth.

Xiao Lingyu was calm.

On the contrary, Gong Tianhao was always on tenterhooks.

He knew that giving birth was very painful for a woman. And there was no telling if there'd be any accidents.

Although he was looking forward to the arrival of the child, he did not want Xiao Lingyu to suffer because of the child.

Many women would rather sacrifice themselves to let the child survive. Of course, he had that worry too.

Therefore, he had to make all the preparations in case of any accidents. He would not allow any mistakes during Xiao Lingyu's birth.

"Yu 'Er, you should rest for a while."

Gong Tianhao looked at Xiao Lingyu, who was busy in the farming space, and frowned. His heart ached.

Xiao Lingyu shook her head and said, "It's okay. I'm not tired yet."

Gong Tianhao asked curiously, "Didn't you say that you can operate everything in this space with a thought? So why do you need to plant these fruit trees yourself?"

Xiao Lingyu and Gong Tianhao were in the farming space planting fruit trees. Xiao Lingyu smiled and said, "I'm planting these trees for the child, so he can enjoy the fruits in the future. Of course, I have to plant them personally."

Gong Tianhao's face was full of black lines.

It was for the child again.

As the due date was getting closer and closer, everything Xiao Lingyu did was for the child.

For this reason, Gong Tianhao was jealous of the child.

Gong Tianhao easily defeated his two love rivals.

However, he did not expect that his greatest love rival would be his son.

Gong Tianhao said with jealousy, "Yu 'Er, what's the difference between planting it with your own thoughts and planting it with your own hands? You still plant them yourself,