Chapter 505: Car Accident!

In the end, Gong Tianhao and Xiao Lingyu would be driving alone. Gong Tianhao asked someone to bring over a third car.

Father Xiao was insistent that they couldn't violate the traffic rules. Even though Xiao Lingyu said she could drive, the others didn't allow her to do so.

There were more than ten people and two cars. Gong Tianhao did not have the habit of squeezing with others. He also wanted to spend some alone time with Xiao Lingyu.

With a call, the third car appeared. The Xiao Family was used to Gong Tianhao's habits, so they didn't force him.

Mother Xiao and Xiao Lingyun and all the children took the first car and left. Gong Tianhao and Xiao Lingyu took the second car, while Father Xiao and another driver took the third car.

Father Xiao felt left out.

In the car, Rourou and Lulu looked at their little brother, who was still sleeping. They were very puzzled and curious. They asked, "Mother, why does little brother keep sleeping?"

It had been some time since they left the hospital, but they hadn't seen their little brother wake up.

Xiao Lingyun smiled and said, "Because little brother has just been born, he needs to sleep more. He needs to sleep to grow up." Rourou and Lulu asked, "Can one grow up by sleeping more? Then, does that mean we should sleep more often too?"

Xiao Lingyun immediately explained, "My babies, you've grown up now. You don't need to sleep all day." Her two daughters loved to sleep in. She had a hard time waking them up in the morning. So she had to clarify the issue quickly.

Mother Xiao said with a smile, "Haha, our Xiao Family's children are really smart. However, Rourou, Lulu, your younger brother has just been born, so he needs to sleep more. When he's a bit older, he'll play with you. Your little brother is not a lazy bug who sleeps in."

Rourou and Lulu chuckled slightly. Then they asked, "Second grandma, when will little brother be able to play with us?"

Mother Xiao smiled, "I'm afraid it'll at least be another two months."

"Okay."

Gong Tianhao was driving while Xiao Lingyu was in the passenger seat.

Gong Tianhao would occasionally sneak a glance at his sweetheart.

Xiao Lingyu, "..."

Xiao Lingyu laughed and asked, "Focus on the road. Why do you keep peeking at me?"

Gong Tianhao's tone was gentle and sweet. He smiled and said, "You're really cute today!"

Xiao Lingyu's face turned red, and she said awkwardly, "You don't have to comfort me. I know that wearing this floral cotton-padded jacket is very ugly."

Gong Tianhao immediately said seriously, "Hmph, if anyone dares to say that my wife is ugly, I will definitely let them know what true ugliness is."

At this point, his expression relaxed again. He raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Wife, to be honest, other people might not be able to handle this heavy jacket, but my wife is beautiful and tall. She is a walking coat-hanger. No matter how ugly the clothes, they'll look awesome on you. Even in this jacket, you look so cute."

Xiao Lingyu's cheeks burned even more. She chuckled. "Does your partners and subordinates know that you have such a sweet mouth?"

Gong Tianhao immediately said proudly, "Why should they know? They are not my wife."

At this point, he grinned, revealing his shiny white teeth, and said, "Haha. I will only sweet talk to my wife. Honey, are you touched?"

Xiao Lingyu smiled and said perfunctorily, "Of course, of course." She glanced at the road ahead and continued, "Then can I trouble Mister Hubby to watch the road ahead?"