Chapter 472: I'd Die

Yan Siming was silent for a moment. Then, he sighed and said, "It looks like I was being too narrow-minded." Then, his face turned up with sincerity. He smiled and said, "I bless you with a life of happiness. Congratulations."

He stretched out his hands to shake hands with the couple.

Xiao Lingyu and Gong Tianhao looked at each other and smiled.

Gong Tianhao shook hands with Yan Siming and said, "Thank you!"

While Yan Siming held his hand, he said with a stern and serious expression, "Gong Tianhao, since you've married Xiao Lingyu, you must treat her well. If I find out that you've made her suffer, I'll snatch her away from you at any cost."

Gong Tianhao said with a serious and determined expression, "You won't have this chance! Yan Siming, I won't give you or anyone else this chance!"

Xiao Lingyu's character had attracted many outstanding men to pursue her.

He would cherish her, and at the same time, he would cherish his blessings!

The two shook hands and let go. Yan Siming then looked at Xiao Lingyu and said, "Lingyu, if you've suffered, just tell Big Brother Yan. I'll definitely stand up for you.'

Xiao Lingyu said gratefully, "Big Brother Yan, thank you so much!"

She felt that she was really lucky. Be it Jiang Tao or Yan Siming were both magnanimous and open-minded men.

They both liked her, but at the same time, they knew that when she chose Gong Tianhao, they were able to let her go and give her their sincere blessings.

Xiao Lingyu felt that perhaps it was God balancing out her bad luck from her previous life.

"Little sister, what have you done?" After Qin Junfeng found out what Qin Yan did, his heart turned upside down. His innocent and cute little sister was actually a vicious woman.

"We should know Gong Tianhao. He became the richest man at such a young age not only because of his family background but also because of his own ability.

"In the business world, everyone's evaluation of him is that he is a ruthless and merciless emperor. No one who provoked him has a good ending!

"At the least, they would lose everything. At the worst, they would disappear into the ether."

Qin Junfeng felt so tired. The fact that his sister liked Gong Tianhao was beyond his expectations. However, his sister was vicious and would harm others to achieve her goal.

That was one thing, but her weakness was caught. And now her whole family was implicated.

Qin Yan covered her mouth and cried, "Sob... I just like Gong Tianhao. How is that wrong? Why does he treat me like this? Why is he so cruel to me? Which part of me is inferior to that slut?"

Qin Junfeng looked coldly at Qin Yan. Madam Qin felt extremely distressed when she saw her daughter crying so sadly.

Madam Qin said, "Yan 'Er, don't be sad. You didn't do anything wrong. You didn't do anything wrong at all."

Then, Madam Qin looked at her son and scolded him unhappily, "Feng 'Er, your sister is already sad enough. Don't add fuel to the fire!"

Qin Junfeng, "..."

Then, he said helplessly, "Mom, I'm just telling the truth. Gong Tianhao is not someone to be trifled with.

"For now, he has released sister's pictures online, and that is because he has given the Qin Family face. However, as long as Gong Tianhao is still angry, those pictures will remain online and become a hot topic."