Chapter 580: Dirty and Messy

"I'm sorry, Little Light was once stolen before, so my family is very protective of him. We won't let him be exposed," Xiao Lingyu exposed.

"Ah?" Ye Feifei and the other two were obviously surprised.

"Someone has stolen this calf!" Ye Feifei gasped.

Xiao Lingyu nodded, "That's right. Little Light is very intelligent and smart. That was why someone put a lot of effort into stealing him. At that time, our family called the police and spent a lot of effort to get Little Light back from Guang City."

"Guang City?!" An Xiaohui looked very surprised. "Someone has transported it so far?!"

Xiao Lingyu said, "The boss of a big company in Guang City somehow found out about the cleverness of Little Light, so he paid a high price to hire someone to steal him. Fortunately, we found them in time and used a lot of connections to stop them."

"Ah?!" Ye Feifei was surprised. "Someone did so much to steal a calf?! Wouldn't it be more reasonable to use that money to buy the calf outright? What boss is so stupid?"

Xiao Lingyu, "..." Well, the boss was not stupid. She just didn't tell these people the whole truth. Of course, the fewer people who knew about the secrets of the Little Cattle King, the better.

Xiao Lingyu said with a smile, "It's not that the big boss was stupid. He did offer to buy Little Light, but I wasn't going to sell.

"After all, Little Light is my family. How can I possibly sell my family? Don't you agree?"

Ye Feifei and the other two nodded in agreement.

However...

An Xiaohui asked, "Boss Xiao, this photo..."

Like Ye Feifei, she also felt like posting it online. It was not often they'd run into such a clever calf. However, the owner didn't allow it.

Xiao Lingyu said, "As Little Light's family, I'm pleading with you not to post the pictures." Then, she paused and said, "But if you insist, I hope that you'll treat Little Light as an ordinary calf." In other words, please don't exaggerate about Little Light online.

Ye Feifei and the other two immediately understood. Their eyes lit up, and they said, "That's not a problem at all."

Xiao Lingyu's eyes flashed, and she said, "That's good!"

For the three of them, Little Light was just an ordinary, albeit slightly smart cow. However, if they stayed longer in Taoyuan Village, they would find out about the Little Cattle King. With a single comment on the forum, troubles would come.

Xiao Lingyu asked, "Can I join your forum?"

An Xiaohui nodded and said, "Of course, you can!"

Xiao Lingyu took out the phone, and An Xiaohui said, "You need to sign up for a forum account first. Then, I'll add you to our group."

Ye Feifei saw the white phone in Xiao Lingyu's hand, and her eyes lit up as she said excitedly, "Boss Xiao, your phone is the latest model of Company A's smartphone this year. It hasn't been sold on the market yet, but you actually have one in your hand. Boss Xiao, where did you buy it? I want this phone too!"

Xiao Lingyu looked at the phone and said with a sad expression, "I don't know where it was bought it either. My husband bought it for me."

"Your husband?" Ye Feifei asked again, "Then can you help me ask your husband? I've looked for many ways to buy this latest smartphone, but I can't get it.

"I heard that this phone has a very high camera pixel, and the pictures it takes are very clear. That is perfect for travelers like us!"

Xiao Lingyu shook her head.