Chapter 487: Wedding 6

As soon as Situ Xing finished asking, Gong Tianhao said with a serious expression, "I, Gong Tianhao, take you, Xiao Lingyu, to be my wife, knowing in my heart that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. But..."

Hearing the word "But", Situ Xing's heart almost jumped out of his chest.

He knew that his boss was different, but even during his wedding, he had to take the alternative path. Normally, people only answered with 'I do'.

But his Boss...

Gong Tianhao continued, "I will only let my wife, Xiao Lingyu, enjoy wealth and peace. I will not let her be poor or in adversity. "If someone bullies her, I will definitely help her bully them back. I will turn the world upside down to please her!

"She will only have happiness by my side!"

Situ Xing, "..."

As expected, he did not walk the usual path.

Everyone, "..."

This man was really too handsome. The man would change the world to please his wife. How manly was that?

Everyone was shocked and moved.

Xiao Lingyu had found a good man to marry.

Gu Ziye and the others were originally worried about Xiao Lingyu's situation, but after hearing the groom's oath, their worries disappeared. He must love Xiao Lingyu very much to come up with such a wedding vow. He would protect Xiao Lingyu well.

Xiao Lingyu was very touched. She was so touched that tears flowed down her face.

In her previous life, she was troubled by love. She was hurt by it, and in return, she hurt herself and her family.

In this life, her fate had completely changed.

She took revenge on the scumbag. When she returned home, she even got to know the biological father of her child. She gained love and affection.

At this moment, she understood all of his true feelings and deep affection.

Xiao Lingyu was really touched.

Gong Tianhao had already moved into her heart, but she knew that from now on, her heart would only be occupied by her husband, Gong Tianhao.

"Good!"

Everyone cheered loudly!

Situ Xing's mouth twitched, then he held the microphone and continued, "Well, the groom's vows to the bride are really different. Even a man like me can't help but want to marry him. It's too emotional. Don't you think?"

"Haha, Mr. Situ, you do know the groom is a man, right?"

"Mr. Situ, do you plan to steal the groom from the bride?"

Someone joined in the fun and teased Situ Xing.

Situ Xing curled his lips and laughed loudly, saying, "Do you think it's possible for me to snatch the husband from the bride?"

"Haha, of course not." Everyone laughed.

"Alright, let's get back to business." Situ Xing raised his hand to stop the lively scene.

Situ Xing said, "The groom has given his Vows. Now, we'll proceed with the bride."

Then, Situ Xing asked seriously, "Xiao Lingyu, do you take Gong Tianhao to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?