Chapter 483: Wedding 2

"The groom's side is here for welcoming the bride ceremony!" Someone shouted outside the door.

Zulanda's eyes lit up, and she said to the two children, "Let's go, Little Babies. We'll stand guard at the door. We can't let people get in so easily."

"Why?" Lulu asked in confusion.

"Of course, it's to make sure that your new uncle-in-law can't get your aunt too easily!" Zulanda said with a smile. "Also, you have to ask your uncle-in-law to give you a big angpao before you can open the door, okay?"

у

Lulu's eyes lit up and she immediately nodded. "Yes! Let's go, sister, we'll guard the door!"

Lulu immediately pulled her sister to the door. Zulanda asked her two assistants to join the girls.

Zulanda's eyes darted around, and her face revealed a look of curiosity and excitement.

This was the only chance that she would have the courage to play with the business world's God of Hell. If she had missed this chance, she would never have had such a chance again.

When Mother Xiao heard that the groom's side was there, her beautiful eyes immediately turned red. After the ceremony was over, her daughter would belong to someone else. She couldn't bear to part with her daughter. But she had no choice. Her daughter had to get married eventually.

Gong Tianhao brought his best men to the Xiao family.

When he arrived at the entrance of the Xiao family's courtyard, someone who was on good terms with the Xiao family shouted, "Let us see the angpao before we can open the door!"

Behind him, Gong Tianhao's best man took out an angpao and handed it to the person guarding the courtyard door.

The person who received the angpao smiled and congratulated him sincerely, "Congratulations, Young Master Gong. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!"

Then, Grandma Xiao, and the women of the Xiao family, including Mother Xiao, walked out of Xiao Lingyu's room.

Those outside were shocked when they saw the Xiao Family's women. "Eh. Are those Qiuying, Chunhua, and the others? They are so beautiful!"

"They look like actors from the movies!"

"Are they wearing makeup?"

"They have to be. People with makeup are so beautiful. No wonder all the women on television like to wear makeup. Even villagers like us will be as pretty as those actors when we put on makeup."

"That's true. But the women of the Xiao Family are pretty, to begin with. They are pretty even without makeup. With the makeup, they are even prettier." "The lipsticks add a lot."

"The blush makes them look healthier too."

"The girl gets married, but all the women get to use makeup."

These people spoke with envy. All women loved to be beautiful.

Unfortunately for them, most rural women had endless work to do. When would they find time to put on beautiful makeup?

Xiao Zhengyang's daughter was getting married, and the women of the Xiao Family got the chance to put on makeup.

When the men of the Xiao Family heard that the groom's party had arrived, they also rushed to the gate. Soon, they were stunned. Because their wives walked out of the bride's room.

They saw their transformed wives. They were even more beautiful than usual.

When Father Xiao looked at Mother Xiao, his eyes did not even move. His mouth was wide open as he saw his wife walking over.