Chapter 470: Yan Siming's Attack

Yan Siming was led by a child to the reservoir.

From a distance, he saw a pair of couples standing by the reservoir. The man was handsome, and the woman was beautiful.

The man held the woman's waist, and the woman leaned slightly against the man's chest. Both of them were looking at the reservoir, being very intimate and peaceful.

Yan Siming clenched his fist and then let go.

Then, he walked up to them and raised his signature ruffian smile.

"Xiao Lingyu." Yan Siming stepped forward and called out.

When Xiao Lingyu heard the call and saw Yan Siming, she also looked very happy as she called out, "Big Brother Yan!"

On the other hand, when Gong Tianhao saw Yan Siming's appearance, he couldn't help but tighten his grip on Xiao Lingyu's hand. Then, he said with a smile, "What a rare guest, chairman Yan! Chairman Yan, are you here to attend my wedding with Yu 'Er? It seems a little early. My wedding with Yu 'Er is the day after tomorrow." As he said this, he raised a smug smile and continued, "However, guests are guests. Regardless of whether they are early or late, they are our honored guests. Don't worry. Since you're here, we'll find you a place to stay."

Xiao Lingyu, "..." Why is there such an intense gunpowder smell in the air? Yan Siming, "..." Did he think I didn't see his smug smile. I'll make him unable to smile later.

Yan Siming suddenly said in a very serious tone, "Xiao Lingyu, I have something to tell you in private." He wanted Gong Tianhao to get lost.

Gong Tianhao immediately felt the alarm. He looked at Yan Siming warily and said in a bad tone, "Yan Siming, if you have something to say, just say it in front of me. Yu 'Er and I are already husband and wife. I'm not so generous to let my wife be alone with another man." His words were very direct, revealing a strong sense of dominance and possessiveness.

Xiao Lingyu, "..." This man is childish. I'm already married to him. Does he need to be so guarded?

But these words were taunts in Yan Siming's ears. Yan Siming's face darkened as he said with a cold smile, "Gong Tianhao, do you mean that Xiao Lingyu is not allowed to have her freedom after marrying you? Is she not allowed to speak to another man in the future? Does that mean she can't have any friends by her side in the future?"

Gong Tianhao's expression immediately turned ugly. He immediately said, "It's Yu 'Er's freedom to make friends with whoever she wants. As her husband, of course, I won't interfere. However, why shouldn't I stop a man who has ulterior motives toward my wife? I am not going to hand my wife over to some other man."

Yan Siming, "..." This man is really too infuriating.

Xiao Lingyu stood at the side and did not make a sound. She only tugged at Gong Tianhao's sleeve.

Yan Siming gritted his teeth and said, "Gong Tianchen, don't go too far. What do you mean by me having ulterior motives? Don't I have the right to pursue a girl I love?"

Gong Tianhao said indifferently, "But that right halts after the girl chose me."

Yan Siming, "..." But when Yan Siming remembered Gong Tianhao was the one who married XIao Lingyu for an ulterior motive, he felt a wave of anger in his heart.

wave

He did not argue with Gong Tianhao. Instead, he looked at Xiao Lingyu and said, "Lingyu, I have something to say to you. Can I talk to you alone?"

"No!" Gong Tianhao denied him. 'How can Yan Siming be so thick-skinned? Does he not see me?'

Yan Siming completely ignored Gong Tianhao. He just stared at Xiao Lingyu. Xiao Lingyu thought for a moment and nodded. "Okay!"