Chapter 473: Heart Attack

As soon as Qin Xingbao entered, the atmosphere in the room changed immediately.

His daughter's eyes were red, and her face was pale.

His wife didn't look good either.

As for his son, he looked a little helpless.

Qin Xingbao asked in confusion, "What are you doing?" Then, with his sharp eyes, he immediately discovered what his wife was trying to hide. "What are you holding in your hand?" He believed they were pictures.

Madam Qin and the other two didn't expect Qin Xingbao to walk in suddenly. This gave them no time to hide the photos properly.

Madam Qin smiled. The smile was very fake. She said, "It's nothing. It's just a few photos of Yan 'Er when she was young. Feng 'Er dug them out to reminisce."

Qin Xingbao was puzzled. "Why are Yan Er's eyes so red from crying if they're just pictures from when she was young?" Then, his expression changed, and he looked very stern. He said, "Give me the photos!"

As the head of the Qin family, he was not easily fooled. Therefore, there had to be something wrong with those photos his wife was holding. This reminded him of how Qin Yan had tampered with the picture of Gong Tianhao.

His face darkened, and he said seriously, "Give me the photos!" This time, his tone was deeper. Qin Yan's decision to tamper with the picture had almost caused the Qin Family's death. He was very cautious around pictures now.

At this moment, the Qin family's butler came over with a package of express delivery and said with a serious expression, "Master, this is the express delivery sent by the Gong family. You have to see it!"

"What?!" Before Qin Xingbao could react, his wife and daughter's faces were filled with astonishment.

When Madam Qin and her children heard the butler, they had a bad premonition. The things inside the package were definitely related to Qin Yan. They tried so hard to hide everything from Qin Xingbao, but this happened. No, they must stop this.

Madam Qin quickly swiped the package from the butler. Then, she said, "Leave this with me. You can go now."

Qin Xingbao, "..." What is she doing?

He knew that this was a package that came from Gong Tianhao. The package must be very important. Gong Tianhao would not be so free to send something boring to the head of the Qin Family for no reason. Qin Xingbao said with a serious expression, "Madam, give me the package!"

Madam Qin clenched the parcel tightly and looked at Qin Xingbao nervously. Then, she shook her head and said, "Hubby, I can't let you have this!"

Qin Xingbao's face darkened, and he said, "So, you know what's inside, right?" Madam Qin pursed her lips tightly and didn't say anything.

Qin Xingbao noticed that the expressions of his children had also become unusually serious and nervous. His eyes flashed.

Qin Xingbao narrowed his eyes, and his sharp gaze shot directly at Madam Qin's face. He noticed some nervousness and uneasiness on her face.

Qin Xingbao turned his attention to the photos in her hands again and said sternly, "Li Jinglan, I'll say it again. Give me the package!" He called her by her full name, which showed that Qin Xingbao was indeed a little angry.

Qin Junfeng said helplessly, "Mom, Dad will find out about this sooner or later. Since Gong Tianhao has made a move, we can't do anything without Dad. Dad has to know."

"What is going?" Qin Xingbao asked sternly, "What are you guys hiding from me? And what do you mean Gong Tianhao has already made his move?"

Qin Xingbao's stern voice made Qin Yan's skin tighten. The fear and anxiety on her face made her body tremble uncontrollably. She really loved and hated Gong Tianhao in her heart. She was angry and resentful at the same time.

Farming Space Makes Me Rich (3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara