Chapter 414: Xiao Lingyu Being Reprimanded

"This is bad. This is bad!" Situ Xing rushed to the Xiao family and shouted in panic.

The Xiao family was about to eat breakfast when they heard a panicked voice. They were shocked. Even though normally Situ Xing was easily shocked, he had never been so panicky in his life before.

They immediately put down their bowls and chopsticks and quickly ran out.

Father Xiao asked, "Little Xing, What's Wrong?"

Situ Xing glanced at the Xiao family members who walked out, but he failed to see a specific someone. Then, he looked in the house and said loudly, "Boss has a high fever."

"What?" The Xiao family members were especially concerned when they heard that Gong Tianhao was sick. "Is it serious?" Gong Tianhao normally looked so hale. The Xiao Family didn't think he'd be sick.

Situ Xing looked in a certain direction and said loudly, "It's serious. It's almost 40 degrees. If the fever continues, it'll burn his brain." This was a serious problem.

Mother Xiao said anxiously, "With such a high temperature, we should quickly cool him down or send him to the hospital. Oh, right, Little Xing, aren't you a doctor? Hurry up and treat the patient. What are you doing here?"

Situ Xing, "..."

He explained, "Auntie, I also know that, but I can't do anything if my patient doesn't want to cooperate."

When the Xiao Family heard this, they frowned and asked, "Little Xing, what do you mean by that?"

Situ Xing said in a somewhat helpless voice, "The Boss has been cooped up in his room for days. We were worried that he would starve after being hungry for so long, so we went to look for Boss to persuade him to eat something

"But who knew that once we entered, we found Boss lying on the bed with a red face. I guessed that he had a fever. I went forward and touched his forehead. It shocked me how hot it was.

"I immediately tried to cool him down, but Boss... he..." He had his audience by the hook.

"Hurry up. What happened to Tianhao?" Grandma Xiao asked anxiously.

Situ Xing said helplessly, "But Boss pushed me away." He paused for a moment, 'He didn't want to take any medicine or injections. He just lay there and burn." "Why is he doing this?" Mother Xiao was worried. "Doesn't he know he is supposed to take medicine and injections when he's sick? Tianhao isn't a child anymore."

At this point, Mother Xiao looked at Situ Xing suspiciously and asked, "Little Xing, is Tianhao afraid of needles? Is that why he doesn't want to take the injection?"

Situ Xing, "..." Actually, Gong Tianhao was indeed afraid of needles and bitter medicine. However, this was only a weakness he and Old Master Gong knew. No one else could know about it. Situ Xing was shocked that Mother Xiao's instinct was so sharp. But he couldn't say anything, or his Boss would have his head! Plus, his Boss wasn't really sick anyway. Situ Xing's eyes floated for a moment, then he said seriously, "Auntie, the boss is not afraid of getting injections and taking bitter medicine, but... But..."

"What is it?" Grandma Xiao said anxiously, "What's wrong with you, child? Why are you speaking only in halves? Little Xing, you need to be serious. Tianhao is sick!"

Situ Xing said with a serious expression, "Grandma, Boss doesn't take medicine and injections because he said that the woman he likes doesn't like him and isn't willing to marry him. If he can't marry the woman he likes, he might as well burn his brain and be a fool."

When the Xiao family members heard this, their expressions changed and turned dark at the same time.

They had guessed that there must be some conflict between Gong Tianhao and Xiao Lingyu. The reason for the conflict was Yu 'Er.