Chapter 598: Approval

"Little Master, do you think Master can turn Taoyuan Village into a tourist destination and make it a success?" Xiao Ling asked curiously in the space.

Xiao Tong said very proudly, "It must be a success!"

In his previous life, he had heard from his grandparents that his mother worked in a big company in a big city and had become an executive. She had a lot of things to do every day, so she had no time to come back and visit him.

But in fact, Xiao Tong knew very well in his heart that it was not that his mother did not have time to come back and visit him, but that she did not want to see him at all, so she avoided him whenever she could.

Although his mother did not like him in his previous life, he now knew that his mother in that life was probably a strong woman, which was why her career was very successful, and she was able to become an executive in a big company.

She was now very successful in planting vegetables. As for the fruits, she would only be able to harvest them in the second half of the year.

With his mother's ability, how could this latest project fail?

The most important aspect was money.

But didn't he have the richest father in the world?

Although his father was unconscious now, he still had a healthy great-grandfather. His great-grandfather liked his mother and great-grandson.

With a lift from his finger, his mother would have enough to invest in several Taoyuan Villages.

Of course, his mother was a woman of integrity. Unless it was absolutely necessary, she would definitely not use the Gong Family's money.

Xiao Ling did not know where the little master's confidence came from, but he was a little disappointed because he wanted to go out and play.

He didn't want to follow little master in the space every day. His little master's soul was too strong, and he was under a lot of pressure.

Besides, Little Master didn't come to play with him when he entered the space, but to cultivate. After seeing the bustle outside, Xiao Ling wanted to go out and play. But master seemed to have forgotten about his existence.

Every day, she threw little master into the space, and then she started to work.

"Xiao Ling, what's wrong?" Xiao Tong saw Xiao Ling's slightly depressed mood and asked curiously.

Xiao Ling thought for a moment and said truthfully, "Little Master, have Master forgotten about me? Previously, master had promised me that as long as there was a chance, she would let me go out and play. But I've been here for so long, and Master hasn't let me go out to play again."

Xiao Tong held his chin and waved his hand, then said, "It's not that mom has forgotten about you, but she's been busy recently. In addition, your appearance is hard to explain. It would be shocking and very unsafe. Therefore, mom must still be looking for an opportunity to let you appear in front of people openly and play."

Xiao Ling still didn't understand.

When Xiao Tong saw Xiao Ling's unhappy look, he could only comfort her, "Be good. You have to believe in your master. My mom definitely didn't forget the promise she made to you. It's just that she doesn't have the opportunity now."

Xiao Ling said reluctantly, "Alright." At this point, he suddenly thought of something, and his eyes sparkled. He said, "Little Master, can you help me ask Master something?"

"..." Xiao Tong spread his hands and said helplessly, "Have you forgotten that I'm only seven months old now? I don't know how to talk. If I don't know how to talk, how can I help you ask? I suggest you ask mother yourself."