Chapter 507: Inform!

The Gong and Xiao families were gathered in the courtyard of the Gong family.

Many villagers knew that Xiao Lingyu had given birth, so they came to congratulate the two families.

"Congratulations on a new grandson!"

"Congratulations!"

"I heard that the child is very beautiful from birth, right?"

Grandma Xiao smiled and said, "Yes, he's very handsome!" Grandma Xiao was not stingy with her praise for her great-grandson.

Many villagers stayed at the Gong Residence because they wanted to see the child.

At this moment, Xiao Wang walked over with a solemn expression. He looked at the people present but could only report, "Old Master, something has happened!"

Old Master Gong frowned.

When the people present heard that, they quieted down.

Xiao Wang reported truthfully, "Xie Zhenzhong called just now and said that young master and Madam were in a car accident. Young master is seriously injured. Mr. Situ is on his way there."

Situ Xing was a doctor and one of the top doctors in the world. The moment he heard that Gong Tianhao was in a car accident, he rushed over immediately.

"What?" Everyone stood up in shock. They could not believe what had happened.

Grandma Xiao pulled on Xiao Wang's sleeve and asked anxiously, "Xiao Wang, that can't be true, right?"

Xiao Wang pursed his lips tightly and said with a serious expression, "Grandma Xiao, this is true. A huge truck lost control and suddenly rushed over and crashed into the eldest young master and Young Madam's car.

So..."

"No, I don't believe it!" Grandma Xiao's emotions became agitated. She could not accept it and faint.

"Grandma Xiao!" Xiao Wang and the people around her immediately cried out in worry. They moved to shield her from falling.

The other members of the Xiao Family were stunned too.

"Xiao Wang, where did Tianhao and the others get into the car accident?" Eldest Uncle Xiao asked anxiously.

Xiao Wang said, "At the intersection between the county and the town."

As soon as Xiao Wang finished speaking, the members of the Xiao family quickly ran out, their expressions anxious and worried.

Xiao Wang said, "Uncle Xiao, they have already been sent to the People's Hospital."

Grandma Xiao woke up, and she said, "I want to go too!"

Moments ago, they were celebrating the arrival of a newborn in the family. But now, they received the news of a car accident. They simply couldn't believe it.

All of the Xiao family members left at once. Some of the villagers followed because they were worried. Others stayed with the Gong Family, wondering if they needed any help.

Old Master Gong leaned on his walking stick. Ever since Xiao Wang had reported this matter to him, his expression was solemn and calm. He didn't say a word.

Xiao Wang called out worriedly, "Old Master..."

Old Master Gong said, "Hao... Hao 'Er... how are the others? And the children. How are the children?"

Xiao Wang said, "Initially, there were two cars that went to the hospital. However, young master called an extra car because he wanted to be alone with young madam. So there were three cars when they left. The truck only crashed into young master's car. The rest of them are fine.