Chapter 571: The Battle between Xiao Tong and Xiao Ling

"Strange, can the baby enter the space on his own?" Xiao Lingyu was full of doubt.

Xiao Ling was suspicious too. "Logically, only Master can enter this place. Or you have given permission to let others in." As the spirit, Xiao Ling knew that no one other than his master could enter this space at will. This gave him a sense of danger.

It was lucky that it was Little Master who entered the space this time. What if it was a bad guy?

"Master!" Xiao Ling's fair and tender face was filled with confusion and anxiety.

Xiao Lingyu thought for a moment and asked, "Ling 'Er, could it be because the baby is my son? He's connected to me by blood."

Xiao Ling shook his head. "No." If that was true, then Mother and Father Xiao should be able to enter the space freely too. But Xiao Ling was sure that was not the case.

Xiao Lingyu was confused. "Then, what is really going on?" Xiao Lingyu looked at Xiao Tong with a complicated expression and then said with worry, "I hope this doesn't mean anything bad."

Xiao Tong, who was trying his best to absorb spiritual Qi as fast as he could, heard his mother's words. His body stiffened for a moment, and then his eyes dimmed.

He didn't want to make his mother worry.

He thought for a moment, then released his spiritual sense to communicate with Xiao Ling's consciousness.

As soon as Xiao Ling communed with the powerful spiritual sense, Xiao Ling immediately became alert.

He looked around, his expression becoming abnormally vigilant. His tender voice, however, was abnormally sharp. He shouted loudly, "Who is it?"

There was actually an unexpected guest in his space, and he actually didn't know about it. It was an insult to his prestige as a space spirit.

Xiao Lingyu saw Xiao Ling's abnormal behavior, and she became serious too. She asked, "Xiao Ling, what's wrong?"

Xiao Tong wanted to roll his eyes, but he was still an infant and could not do such strange actions. If possible, he wanted to curse at Xiao Ling, the big idiot! Since he was able to enter the space on his own, naturally, it was he who was trying to communicate with him.

With the way Xiao Ling acted, it would be strange if Xiao Lingyu didn't get suspicious.

Just as Xiao Ling was about to say something, Xiao Tong immediately shouted sternly, "You idiot! Other than your little master, who else could it be? Do you think anyone can enter my mother's space!"

Xiao Ling, who was on full alert, was so shocked that he immediately staggered and fell to the ground.

He never expected that his little master would be such a progeny.

Xiao Lingyu noticed this and asked with concern, "Xiao Ling, what's wrong? Why did you suddenly fall?" Then, she thought of something, and she immediately asked anxiously, "Xiao Ling, did someone else enter the space and hurt you?"

With Xiao Lingyu's help, Xiao Ling stood up from the ground. Just as he was about to answer, Xiao Tong's words echoed in his ears with a strong warning. "Do not tell mom about this, or else..."

Xiao Ling shuddered. Then, he looked at Xiao Lingyu and said, "It's nothing. I was just scaring myself."

Xiao Lingyu looked at him suspiciously and said, "Really?"

Xiao Ling was a spirit. How did he scare himself?

Xiao Ling quickly nodded and said, "Yes, master! Master, it's nothing. I heard wrongly. This is my space. Without your permission and without my permission, who can enter? Don't you agree?"