Chapter 521: Situ Xing's Discovery

Some time after this incident, Xiao Lingyu received a call from Qian Yifan.

"Lingyu, I saw it on the forum. In City Z, many people are saying that the vegetables from Green Fresh can cure diseases. This is too eye-catching. You have to be careful." Qian Yifan kindly reminded her.

After all, eating vegetables could cure diseases. This was simply too unbelievable.

If eating vegetables could cure diseases, then no one would go to the hospital in the future. Everyone would fight to buy vegetables to cure diseases.

After all, for some people, going to the hospital was like going down an endless pit of money burning. Eating vegetables was much cheaper.

Most importantly, as someone who enjoyed these vegetables personally, Qian Yifan knew very well that these vegetables did have such an effect. His grandfather's improving health was the best evidence.

Previously, Xiao Lingyu only sold her vegetables in the small county of Xing Yin County. No matter how effective they were, they would not cause much of a stir and would not attract any attention.

But City Z was different.

City Z was a big city, and there were many different characters there. Some of them were vicious and greedy. Once they had their eyes on Taoyuan Village, the people there would be in danger.

Xiao Lingyu heard this and frowned. "Okay, I got it. Thank you!"

Qian Yifan thought for a moment and said, "Lingyu, do you want me to help you hack these forums and take down all the posts?"

Xiao Lingyu thought for a moment and nodded in agreement. "Okay, thank you!"

She knew that Qian Yifan was worried. The sale of her vegetables might have attracted the attention of some people, but the scope was not wide. Therefore, for the time being, it was not appropriate to exaggerate the impact of the treatment. Otherwise, it might really cause big trouble!

Qian Yifan smiled and said, "You're welcome. We're friends."

Xiao Lingyu thought for a moment and reminded him, "Yifan, if it's too dangerous, just give up." Hacking was a violation of the law.

Qian Yifan said, "Don't worry. I'll be careful!" He was only going to hack some social media forums, not government sites.

"Okay, thank you. In short, be careful. If the impact is really big, I'll think of a way to deal with it," Xiao Lingyu thanked him sincerely.

Although she hadn't known Gu Ziye and the other three for long, they all treated each other sincerely.

After Xiao Lingyu hung up the phone, she was deep in thought.

Before this, she didn't need to worry because she had a rich husband. The effects of this vegetable could be known by others.

But now, her husband had fallen into a coma. Furthermore, he might be in a coma for at least two to three years.

Within these two to three years, the wealth and power of the Gong family would be coveted by others. Xiao Lingyu and Xiao Tong's identities couldn't be exposed. She couldn't rely on her husband. They had to be careful.

Xiao Lingyu stroked the wedding ring on her ring finger, and her eyes revealed an incomparable longing.

She said softly, "Tianhao, I miss you much. Do you miss me? Quickly wake up!"

...

At the hospital under the Gong family in the capital city, Old Master Gong looked around before he walked into Gong Tianhao's ward with his walking stick.