Chapter 510: Rejuvenate!

Xiao Lingyu found the origin of the farming space mind-boggling. But she was thankful that it had caused her rebirth.

The spirit was unwilling to give in, and so was Xiao Lingyu.

She had lived her previous life in a daze, causing great harm to her family and son. She had told herself countless times that if she were to do it all over again, she would definitely not live such a cowardly life. She had done something stupid that caused pain to her family and made her enemies happy.

Even though she and her younger brother became stronger later, the harm she had brought to her family could not be erased.

Father Xiao, who used to be so healthy, had his lungs injured, and he couldn't stop coughing. Xiao Lingye also had to live with a limp. It could be cured, but the surgery would be really painful. She owed her son the most. She didn't even give him a hug and allowed him to die with regret... These were all pain in her heart.

Due to guilt and despair, Xiao Lingyu died with excessive grief. Her emotions echoed the spirit's unwillingness, and he was able to send Xiao Lingyu back to the moment when it all started.

After knowing everything, Xiao Lingyu was very thankful for the spirit. Because of her rebirth, she had changed many things. Most importantly, it had brought Xiao Tong's father to her side. Xiao Tong was no longer an illegitimate child.

The joys in this new life were given to her by the spirit. Even though Gong Tianhao was still unconscious, she knew that he would eventually wake up. She only needed to wait patiently.

"Xiao Ling, eat up. Mom will be back to collect the bowl soon." Xiao Lingyu urged.

Xiao Lingyu gave the spirit a name, Xiao Ling.

Xiao Ling rolled his eyes. He was a small person holding a pair of chopsticks, and his head was not even as big as the bowl.

He said snappily, "Master, I've eaten too much of these earthly things, and they will give me constipation."

Xiao Lingyu asked curiously, "Will you get constipation?"

The spirit ruled the farming space.

Xiao Ling said, "Yes. When I'm sick, it'll affect everything in this space. Everything will wilt and taste terrible."

"What?" Xiao Lingyu was shocked. "How long will that last?"

Xiao Ling said, "It'll last until I finish pooping!" Suddenly, he frowned and said while holding his stomach, "It's coming. I need to use the toilet!"

Xiao Lingyu noticed that suddenly the farming space had turned yellow. The fruits in the field dried up. Xiao Lingyu picked a yellow tomato to smell it. It smelled bitter. Even the spring smelled horrible.

'I better not force Xiao Ling to eat this food anymore. After all, he's not a human but a spirit. His well-being is related to the space.'

However, she was curious about one thing. How would a spirit poop?

Xiao Lingyu got the answer. The things Xiao Ling defecated were... the things he ate. For example, the egg that he ate was still an egg. It was still very fresh, and even the taste did not change.

Xiao Lingyu, "..." Xiao Lingyu gently stroked her forehead and said dejectedly, "Forget it, I won't force you to eat these things next time!"

In the end, she had to clean things up, and it might even affect the farming space.

When Xiao Ling heard this, his eyes lit up, and he immediately said with a smile, "Hehe, master, I had already told you that I can't eat these earthly things, but you insisted. Now, you know the consequences, right?"