𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

As I finished killing my last target which was Julius Blanc. Julius Blanc a French delivery guy that has been stealing our equipment. Guns, drugs, you name it he's been stealing them, we've recently found out that he's been stealing them due to our cameras catching him. We've truly never knew that it was him since every time we would check all of the cameras in our delivery room it would've been broken.

So one day my boss, Alessandro Bruno called me to his office and told me about the situation with Julius Blanc and obviously I took the job not by choice, I had to since I've been doing great work from being an assassin. My boss said I've been doing great since I have the eyes that allure men into falling into my trap and honestly it's true because ever since I've been working it's been a lot easier, you just have to contain eye contact and then by the minute the target should be head over heals for you.

Really I didn't know I held so much power over the male gender just for a simple feature such as the eyes.

And so my boss told me that I had to try and find some information from Julius regarding the missing equipment. So that's what I did, I talked to Julius for a couple days, day by day I got closer to the information I needed, told Alessandro what Julius said to me every day.

And one day it just felt like he wanted to be caught, since I was just checking all of the drugs and guns we got from the Russian Mafia. It was all in good condition the dugs packed neatly no dust coming out of the packages. The pills were the right kind perfect for my next target.

Then in the corner of my eye I saw a figure. I took my pistol out of my waist band, a girl always gotta keep a gun with her whether it's a pistol or not you never know whose watching you.

I held the pistol close to my waist, being cautious of my surroundings even though I've been in this room for so many times. But since there might be an intruder you never know what they can do, you never knew if they had higher knowledge than you in a certain location, you always gotta be cautious especially if you're dealing with the mafia.

Walking to the direction of where I saw the figure. Taking slow steps. My ears were taking a hold of everything in the room, listening to the movement the figure has caused, listening to their foot steps, listening their heavy breathing and controlling mine. I knew this person was a new since they weren't being cautious so that just made this ten times easier.

As I was getting closer to the weirdly shaped figure when the figure said in a worried and shaky voice "Please don't hurt me". I knew that voice. Julius fucking Blanc the guy that has been stealing our equipment.

I quickly said "Julius?" I took out my flashlight from my waist band turned it on. Saw the scared expression on Julius's face, he said nothing back as a response so I said "Julius what are you doing here?" In a curious yet demanding tone, I already guessed what he was doing here but it's best not to know anything, it's best to get answers from your target when their weak.

"N-nothing, nothing at all I just wanted to see if everything delivered correct." He said in that same scared voice. "But Julius these are Russian equipment not French. What are you truly doing here Julius?" I said in a confident voice. He said nothing, he was just trembling in fear. I liked that, I liked having my prey either trembling or shaking in fear, I liked having that type of control towards men. I loved it.

I was growing impatient with Julius, he wasn't giving me any source of information on my he's here, he's just standing there like an idiot with his head hanging low and shaky hands. "I'll ask you one more time Julius, what. are. you. doing. here." Elaborating on why he's here and maybe just maybe he can take the fucking hint that I'm getting impatient.

I think finally he took the hint and started opening his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Alright I was getting tired by his behavior, why can't he just open god damn mouth. So I decided to say "Julius if you don't fucking tell me why you're here I'm gonna force you to." The last couple words my voice started to get darker and a more demanding tone. I saw him tense up, his jaw was clenched even the muscles on his legs and arms were tense, it was pretty easy to see since we was wearing a button up and some skinny jeans. Don't know who wears that to steal equipment but whatever.

I saw his head moving up and I could finally see his whole face, inspecting every feature on his face. Once we locked eyes I just knew he melted. We've locked eyes lots of times and he was never like this but I could tell why he melted, it's because my eyes were darker than usual I could even feel them darkening that's how impatient I was, my jaw was clenched.

Alright I've had enough I took my pistol pointing it directly at his left eye. What took hours he finally spoke in a trembling voice "O-okay, okay I will tell you, just please don't kill me Victoria." Oh how I loved seeing men like this. "Okay then state your reasoning." I say in a demanding voice. "I was here to steal the equipment that you got from the Russians." He said in almost a whisper, I could clearly hear him since it was absolutely silent in the room and the only noise that was coming from the room was us other than his heavy breathing. But of course I needed to act like I didn't hear him, I needed him to own up to his mistakes and when I mean by that I obviously mean by killing him due to it being my mission.

"I'm sorry can you repeat that?" I said in an innocent voice. I knew he had trouble saying that again but eventually he did, "I was here to steal the equipment that you got from the Russians." He now said it a much clearer voice rather than a whisper.

"Well, I wish I could spare you Julius, you really were a great guy but you know how it goes in the Mafia" he was clearly terrified for his life and shocked. I knew why, he was shocked because we kinda built a semi-good friendship but in the Mafia there are no friends once your in you never get out, the only way you get out is by dying. And he was terrified because I'm pointing a fucking gun to his eye and he was on the bridge of dying.

I already knew this mission was taking to long so I decided to spare my time on torturing him, so I just shot him in the left eye. He fell immediately on the hard concrete floor. His blood splattered all over my face and my neck, including my black leather suit, but you could barely see it. I took some of the blood off of my body and drew a 'V' next to his body. It was my signature message saying that the one and only Victoria Moretti killed her victims.

Once I left the delivery room I got a call... my boss the name Alessandro Bruno on the screen was displayed on my phone.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
this is the first chapter of THE EYES I hope you guys liked it. Tell me how you feel if you like it or not, I love hearing what other people think and it helps me as a writer to see what my readers think about the book I'm writing about. Tell me if this chapter was long. Short, or the perfect length. Tell me if this whole scene took too long or not. love all of you beautiful people!! ❤️❤️❤️