𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

TOM KAULITZ

TOM KAULITZ

"Stay with me." Victoria whispered.

"Victoria I can't." I whispered back, as much as I would love to I really can't. Wait maybe I can. Mh no I can't.

"Come on please Tom, stay with me, lay in bed with me." She pleaded. I turned around, the midnight moon illuminating from her face making her features ever so perfect.

"Fine, but I'm only staying till you're sleeping, got it?" I said to her, walking towards the bed. "Fine." She rolled her eyes falling backwards to the bed, making her bounce a little from the bed.

I unwrapped the duvet and slipped onto the bed, I fluffed up my pillow and laying down completely. Victoria turned her body over to me, sliding her arm under the duvet and over my chest. She hummed as soon as she did that. I felt her warmth completely warm me up, just from a simple arm.

After some time I looked over to see if Victoria was asleep. I've learned she was a deep sleeper due to the several attempts I've tried wake her up from her sleep. I used my arm that wasn't trapped from her grasp, gently flipping the duvet over.

I slithered my arm that was trapped in her arm and tried to gently pull her arm off of me. I know it was kinda messed for me to pull away from her when she needed me, but I just want to give her space, plus her wound, I don't want to ruin it, I don't want to damage it more.

I got her arm off of me, and I carefully placed my pillow back in the place I was in, wrapping her arm around the pillow.

I was carefully placing each foot on the floor making sure it didn't make a single peep of noise.

I was so close to the door, that's when I heard a demanding voice. "Where do you think you're going?" Fuck. I turned around on my heel, seeing a curvy figure unravel herself from the duvet and walking towards me, slightly dragging her palm on the end of the bed, making her hip go to the side, insinuating her curves.

'Fuck me.' I thought to myself.

"So.." she said looking directly to my eyes. Even if it was dark outside the big window with the sheer curtain still brightened up the room. And in the best way possible.

"Where do you think you're going." She said in a playfully manner, however having the slightest mischievous in her tone of voice. At this point she was basically cornering me against the door.

"I thought it would've been better if you got the bed for yourself and I'll sleep on the couch." I said tilting my head to the side. It was the honest truth, I did want her to be comfortable, and not me hogging most of the bed, because really we all know who should get the bed.

"But I said you can stay with me." She whined slightly, looking at me through her dark full lashes, the urge to not kiss her again was tempting. "Victoria, you are making it really tempting but I can't," I stopped, "I want you to feel the most comfort during your healing process."