𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐋𝐈

VICTORIA MORETTI 5 YEARS LATER—

VICTORIA MORETTI
5 YEARS LATER

It's been five years, five years since that wretched night. I still get nightmares, chills, and right about every feeling a person gets when losing a sibling. I know it's been five years but I just can't hold back all of the pain that Théo has caused me. I still grief about Elena's death.

My life has been great these years. Tom and I have quit with working with the Mafia, it was hard convincing Alessandro, but after her death I've decided it was the best, Tom agreed with the idea.

Me and Tom got also married! I've never thought I would be in a relationship for this long, let alone getting married. It was small nothing big. The only people that we've invited were people close to us, Alessandro, Bill, Gustav, Georg, Antonio, Violet, and Elena.

Me and Tom are also parents! I gave birth to a little baby girl shortly after Elena's death, maybe this was a gift from my sister.

Her name is Anastasia, she was beautiful. She got most of her looks from Tom, and got most of her attitude from me. Anastasia was definitely a daddy's girl from the beginning. When she was at the age of talking, her first words were 'daddy'.

Tom was definitely happy. He immediately took her off of my lap and cradled her in his, swaying back and forth. Meanwhile Anastasia was smiling like a little baby- well she is, that's besides the point.

Currently we were watching her favorite movie, Frozen.

Anastasia is four years old, and by that age she has great taste in movies, including Frozen.

We were all cuddled up together, Anastasia was in the middle, Tom and I were beside her. Occasionally Tom would poke my shoulder, asking for a peck on the lips. Sometimes Anastasia would catch us, "Ew!" She would say stuffing her face into the fluffy blanket, it was the most adorable thing ever.

Me and Tom would laugh at her reaction.

After the movie finished I went to check up on Anastasia, the credits were rolling in the background. "Baby." I say softly. Going in and taking the blanket that was covering her mouth. She was in a deep sleep.

I looked up to Tom, him looking back at me. "Is she asleep?" He mouthed, I nod. "Can you get us ready for bed, while I put this little one in her room.?" I ask tilting my head. "Of course." Tom says softly, he leaned in for a kiss, I gladly leaned in, savoring his sweet lips, his taste never went away.

I smile once we let go of the kiss. Tom gets up from the couch and walks up the stairs, jumping every two steps he takes, holding onto the railing.

I take my eyes from him and look back to Anastasia, my baby. I thought the whole 'motherhood' would be horrible, in reality it's great—no it's amazing. One promise I have to myself is never and I mean never give Anastasia the same childhood I've had. It's horrible and I would feel ashamed in myself if she even thought I were going to hit her in a hurtful manner.

I want the best for her.

I carefully picked her up, trying to not her wake up in my arms, carrying her with the blanket around her. Walking up the stairs as quietly as I possible could. Opening the door to her room, settling her down on her bed. Lastly, giving her a sweet motherly kiss to the forehead.

I backed up and went to the door "Goodnight baby." I say, closing the door shortly after. I walk towards our bedroom, opening the door, seeing Tom waiting for me in bed, a smile appeared on his face the moment I entered the room.

I closed the door behind me and waltzed my way over to the bed, wrapping myself in the duvet, fluffing my pillow and facing Tom. "I love you, you know that right." I say, dragging my hand along his jawline and onto the little stubble growing on his chin.

"I love you too princess." He says, brushing the top of my hair, sometimes putting it under my ear. Hearing that alone made my heart melt. I scooted closer to him, my chest against his. I traced my pointer finger along his defined abs in a gentle manner, looking up at him. Even after these years he still has a great body.

"Gosh Victoria.." Tom says, looking to the side. My eyebrows furrowed, did I do something wrong? I sat up on the bed properly. "Is something wrong?" I ask, rubbing his shoulder. He looked back at me, nodding. "You." He says. "Me?!" I retort quietly, trying to keep my voice low for Anastasia's sake.

"Yeah, you." Tom says, I was about to speak, that was when he beat me to it. "How did I mange to pull your heart." Tom says smiling. "Oh." I say quietly, my thinking was very far off. "Sometimes I wonder how you fell in love with me." I say, really it was a question I was dying to know, but he would never tell me, he would only say 'till the right time comes.'

"Simple," Tom says, "how could one not love you." He says. I felt flustered, turning my head to the side, blush spreading all over my body. Tom brought my head back through my chin. He brung me closer, our lips inches from each other.

Tom pulled on my chin, my bottom lip detaching from my top one. He smirked, keeping eye contact with me. Tom then attacked me with a passionate kiss. He inserted his tongue in, his piercing hitting my hot lips occasionally. I titled my head to the side, deepening the kiss.

We let go, both of us slightly out of breath. We looked at each other for a good minute. "Good night love." I say, giving a final kiss on his lips, feeling him push his lips back on mine. "Good night princess." Tom says.

I snuggle up on his chest, Tom giving me a small head massage until he fell asleep.

Everything was perfect until that day occurred...