𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐈𝐈

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

As I walked closer to the table Alessandro's head went up quickly I'm guessing by my heels.

"There you are Victoria, what took you so long you're 10 minutes late, it's not good for me and it's not good for you too to have our guest wait just so you can get here." Alessandro said in his dark voice. "I know I'm late Alessandro but at least I arrived in style." I said with a bit of attitude, I sat down next to Alessandro since I had no idea who this unknown man that sat in front of me were, when I sat down I crossed my legs and put my white handbag to my right.

Alessandro cleared his voice and said "Victoria, meet Tom." When he said that his Italian accent really came out. "Tom, meet Victoria." Alessandro said, I was still very confused on why Alessandro is introducing me to this 'Tom' guy.

All of the possibilities were running through my head on why we're re all here. He could be joining our team, he could be becoming an assassin but I clearly knew Alessandro wouldn't do that since I've been doing amazing lately and not to mention my killing to Julius Blanc, there could be endless possibilities on why we're meeting each other.

Suddenly I got back from trance due to Alessandro clearing his throat. I looked at him since he made the noise, he gave me a look, I couldn't really understand if it meant 'Were you fucking listening' or if it meant 'You better focus and stop zoning out' if I were ever zoning out,  just thinking of something, or just staring into space because of boredom. Alessandro would know that's how well he knows me and that says a lot since I don't open up much to people.

"What?" I whispered. He nudged his head over to the guy in front of me which I forgot the name of. I nodded my head slightly and turned my head to the figure sitting in front of us.

"So as I was saying, I think you would be perfect for our team." Alessandro said in a casual voice yet slightly excited. At this point I was right with my probability, but one thing I was confused was why was I here.

So I spoke up out of curiosity "Wait, so why am I here then if he's just joining our team shouldn't it just be you?" "Yes, but wait heres the best part." He said with a gleam of happiness and excitement in his eyes and tone of voice. I nodded for him to continue as I've noticed he took a long pause. "That's why I've decided." God this man is making me fucking impatient, I just wanna punch him to force him to fucking tell me but obviously I couldn't punch my boss, especially since he's a Mafia boss.

"That I think Tom would be a perfect partner for you Victoria!" He said with a secretive smirk planted on his face and mischievous spark in his eyes they were basically sparkling.

"WHAT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONNA BE MY PARTNER?!" I was enraged, I was furious, I was EVERYTHING BUT HAPPY. At this point I didn't care if people were starting at us, I didn't care that the guy in front of us so called 'Tom' was looking at me weirdly or not, I didn't care about anyone's judge mental stare. I didn't care about anything only the fact that this fucker is going to work with me. I felt betrayed, I felt infuriated, I felt my blood boiling.