𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

I woke up to shuffling . I let out a tired groan, and turned my body to the direction the noise was coming from.

I slowly opened my eyes not having the slightest energy to do so.

I saw a blurry figure, I blinked a couple of times and started rubbing my eyes to get a better view of the figure.

I quickly saw a tall person with only sweatpants on. I rapidly thought of what we did last night. We played truth or dare, for a couple of my dares I had to take some shots. Then I helped Tom getting ready for bed, he told me to stay, and for some reason I listened. So too put the pieces together.

This figure standing before me is the one and only Tom Kaulitz.

I quickly scrabbled off the bed.

"Tom where are my clothes." I asked him. Those were my first thoughts.

"Um.." he said, not sure, "I think there're in the bathroom." He said with a croaky voice. I immediately went to the bathroom, seeing my dress on the floor. I stripped Tom's clothes off of me and started to put my own.

I walked out of the bathroom. And Tom looked up to me "Where are you going?" He asked me. "Well if you didn't notice I need to get home and get out of your house." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"I'll drive you home if you mind?" He said to me. I wasn't in the mood right now to tell him no, and possibly having the same thing happening from two nights ago.

"Yeah, whatever just hurry up." I said impatient. I walked out of his bedroom, walking down the stairs. Going to the living room to get my fur coat. While I was walking out, there was Bill in the kitchen sitting in a stool on the kitchen island. He looked up from his phone and saw me. He gave a smile and a wave. I started walking over to him to say 'good morning'.

"Good morning Bill." I said kindly. He was chewing his cereal so it took his a while to respond to me, once he swallowed he said good morning back.

"Hey Bill," I said, his head turning to me with his eyebrow's raised in a questioning manner. I took the hint of him wanting me to continue so I did. "Do you know where my purse is?" I asked him. It took him a while to answer since he was scanning the living room.

"Did you check the living room?" He asked me. I shook my head before saying "I'll go see." I walked over to the living room, lifting up the pillows from their places, checking to see if my purse was under there. It wasn't.

I moved from the living room to the kitchen meeting Bills eyes. "It's not there." I simply said adding a sigh at the end.

"Did you check Tom's room. Maybe it's there." He said giving me a reassuring look. "Maybe." I muttered.