𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐈

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

We arrived to his car, we both opened the doors and got inside.

The car ride was silent, there was tension in the silence, but we wouldn't dare to speak of it. Also there was comfort. And to be honest I'm kinda growing on Tom slowly, and some of his friends. But I do think it's because I hold much more power over them. Easily I can just kill them if they piss me off, and I have done that, but that would just be cruel for me too do. Well I am cruel, that's nothing new. But maybe I would like to get to know them. Just maybe.

Tom stopped the car and I started looking around for my surroundings. We were in a forest.

"You seriously took my to a forest?" I said annoyed. Really I thought it would've been better than a forest. But whatever I guess.

"Just wait." He said with little attitude. I scoffed, getting out of the car and going to were Tom is standing.

"Follow." He ordered. I said nothing nor did any gestures to show him 'yes', I just waited for his to walk so I can follow.

"Okay." He whispered to himself, but I could still hear him. Then he started walking towards the hundreds and hundreds of trees that stood before us.

They were tall trees, kinda like those trees you would see in Halloween movies or horror movies, speaking of Halloween it's coming up in a couple of days. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

I liked everything Halloween, I liked carving the spooky pumpkins, I liked dressing up, I liked eating the candy I received from trick-or-treating. But obviously I don't do that anymore since I barely have time for myself.

The only thing I hated about Halloween are the thunderstorms. I hate them because that was the weather that I've lost my mother. She died from a car accident.

A little brief explanation on her death was that she was driving and it was a thunderstorm. She was so close too home, and when I mean so close I mean so close, like 5 minutes, away. So basically she was driving back home and then a drunk driver was driving, and as you can probably tell the drunk driver crashed into her.

As we were walking I felt the autuem wind hitting my body and blowing my hair. I felt free. I felt free from the mafia, I felt like it was just me and Tom in the world. Though I'm not sure if I would like that.

I saw in the distance a big beautiful blue lake. It looked abandoned, it had a little shack I'm guessing for the people that would come here, but the shack was basically falling apart into pieces at this point.

There was also a pier, from what I could tell it was old, the wood was starting to become grey from the time that has passed.

I was getting intrigued by the place that Tom brought me too. I was already to the lake and I didn't even realize I was ahead of Tom, by a lot.

I turned around seeing Tom smiling and laughing at me at the same time. "I didn't know you were so excited to be here." He said smirking at me. I said nothing, I just furrowed my eyebrows and squinted at him.

"Come on I have to show you one more thing." He said excitedly. He ran up to me and took my hand. My cold hand mixed with his warm made me feel strange. If you had a scale of how strange it felt it would be more leaning on the 'good strange' range, not fully there but also not fully close to the 'bad strange'.

We were going up a hill, I didn't even know there was a hill to begin with. Tom was literally dragging me up this hill, my legs were burning.

We reached the top of the hill, and I was breathing heavily. Tom let go of my hands and I quickly put them on my knees bending down slightly, trying to regain my energy.

I looked up to see the view, cause if I went up this huge ass hill then the view has to be good.

It was sunset time the sun was golden. It was beautiful. The sun was so bright I had to squint my right eye and furrow my eyebrows together. I turned my head to look at Tom with the same face I had when I was looking at the sun. Tom just laughed at me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I quickly got my energy back and straffes breathing normally. I sat on the very edge of the hill, and I heard foot steps come near me. It was Tom.

He sat near me, I took a look at him. He was staring at the sun or the sky I'm not quite sure though I think he's staring at the sky, his hands were behind him supporting him from laying down.

"So why did you bring me here?" I asked not remembering why we're here.

"Since it's the last day of us getting the time to get to know each other, I wanna use this time to get to know you." He replied to my question. I was contemplating on his I really wanna tell him stuff about me. I think I'll just give him some answers to his questions.

"Alright then ask them." I said plainly. "Okay well let's get to the basic questions." He said. I nodded. "What's your favorite color?" "Dark Purple and Dark Red." I responded. He nodded before continuing. "Favorite place to go to when you have spare time?" He asked "Probably going to the beach." I answered him.

"Why?" He questioned me with an eyebrow raising. "Because it's peaceful," I started, "and because the waves colliding with the sand and rocks it makes me think I'm the only person alive. Even knowing I'm not, but still it has that effect on me you know?" I finished.

He smiled at me and nodded, I returned the smile.

We kept asking each other simple questions like favorite colors, favorite places to go to, etc.

It started getting late and I was getting tired. I lazily layer back down, now laying on the grass. Closing my eyes slowly.

TOM KAULITZ

As I was asking her questions it was silent. I turned to her. I saw her laying down on the grass we were sitting on. I saw her arm hairs standing up. I hesitantly moved closer to her, removing my oversized jacket setting it on the side.

I started moving her upper body closer to me. Thank goodness there was a tree behind us. So I backed us up on the tree, me being slouched and Victoria's head on top of my chest. I picked up my jacket and put it over us two. My hand sliding over to her waist trying to keep her warm.

"Sweet Dreams Victoria."