𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐋

Authors Note: listen to the song for a better experience, xoxo <3

VICTORIA MORETTI

I turned my head to the side, feeling the grossing pain. I slowly opened my eyes, lifting up my hand to rub my eyes, but somehow I couldn't. I looked down, seeing a shiny object. I lifted up my other hand, incapable of lifting it up fully.

My thoughts went straight to one thing. The only thing to find out if I were right was to move my whole body. I shifted left and right, up and down. And for a fact I was correct.

I was chained up.

The room was dark, almost like how Théo's office was. I tried to use my other senses, hearing being the biggest one I rely on since I can't use my sense of sight.

The room was quiet, too quiet. "Théo?" I call out. I waited a few seconds before the lights turned on, the bright white light flashing my eyesight, I had to close them for a few seconds.

I opened my eyes just to see if the blindness went away, some of it did, however I still had to squint my eyes.

"Well, well, well, look who's finally awake." He says, a cunning smile on his face. I scoff, looking around me, seeing that I'm the only one here.

"Wait!" I say looking back to him, Théo raises a brow. "What?" He says. "Where is the rest of them?" I ask. A smirk immediately going on Théo's face. "I'm glad you ask." He says, his tone of voice sounding like something bad is going to happen.

I scrunch my eyebrows together. Tilting my head to the side and giving him an uneasy look.

He started chuckling, whilst walking towards a window, a large one. He uncovered the window by the curtain.

Once he moved them to the side I saw them, my main attraction was on him. Though Alessandro wasn't there.

I saw Tom lift up his head in a heartbeat one he heard the curtains move. His eyes widen as soon as he saw me, out of nowhere I heard his screams. "LET US GO!" He yells, the window muffling his voice. Tom violently started moving around, the chains going all over his body.

I heard the guard give Tom a warning, but knowing Tom he wouldn't take that warning to heart. I saw Tom's eyes darkening, his jaw clenched, he was speaking words with his teeth gritting on each other. A smirk laying on his lips after he spoke.

I tipped my body over trying to see the guards reaction. However was quickly backed up to the wall by Thèo.

"I have a surprise for you," He says, "no actually two surprises." He finishes, his voice darkening, an evil smile on his face. "Well what are you waiting for?" I retorted, a taunting smirk embroidered on my lips.