𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗

TOM KAULITZ

"Let's play a game." She said maliciously.

We all looked at her curiously. "What game?" Georg said questioned with a smirk growing on his face.

"The classic," Victoria began, "truth or dare." She finished. We all looked at each other mentally asking each other if that's what we wanted to play, in the end we all nodded.

"Alright get in a circle, and I'll get a bottle." Victoria said. "I'll show you where they are." I told her, starting to get up from my position. She just nodded, waiting for me to take the lead. We got to the kitchen and she asked me where the bottles are. "There in the top left cabinet." I answered.

I pulled out my phone, looking at the girls I had in my contacts, scrolling through social media, those stuff that men do.

I suddenly heard a small groan. I turned my head to the direction that the noise was coming from. It was Victoria, struggling to get the bottle. I let out a small chuckle. I started walking up to her, going from behind, once I was behind her I saw her freeze. I reached on top of her to get the bottle, and when I was getting the bottle I felt her ass brush over my crotch. I also froze for a bit, but then remembering we have a game to play.

I started to back away from her, as I was stepping back a bit she also turned a bit, her thigh rubbing my inner thigh. I felt a spark going through me.

She fully turned to face me, she looked at me straight in the eyes, reaching for the bottle in my hand while still containing eye contact. Her shoulder brushed past my upper arm.

I stood there, replaying the scene that just happened in front of my eyes. Then I snapped back into reality, realizing I'm standing there like a complete idiot.

I started walking back to the living room where Bill, Georg, Gustav, and Victoria were. Once I arrived to the couch I saw all heads except Victoria's turn my direction. "What took you so long." Bill asked me, with a questionable voice. "Nothing." I muttered. There was a moment a silence, before Victoria spoke.

"Okay." Victoria shouted clapping her hands together. We all turned our heads to look at her. She have her innocent smile, acting like nothing happened. "Let's begin." She spoke having a sly smile on her face.

She put the bottle in the middle of the circle we created, and she spun it, she spun it hard. It kept on spinning, the silence was making the game more anticipating.

The bottle stopped.

It landed on Georg and Victoria, the tip of the bottle facing Victoria and the end of the bottle facing Georg, meaning that he has to ask Victoria 'Truth or Dare'.

"Victoria, Truth Or Dare?" Georg asked while raising eyebrows slowly.

Victoria smirked at him. Taking her time choosing whether she wants to pick truth or dare.

"Truth." She said sternly. Georg nodded. "How many people have you killed?" He asked eagerly. All of the boys were looking at her waiting for her answer. And surprisingly I was also curious about the question.

"For missions or just in general?" She asked. "In general." Georg responded. Victoria's eyes were upwards, trying to think of the number. "Probably around two hundred fifty." She said ever so calmly. Like the number didn't effect her. We all looked at her in shock. Not expecting the number, but really none of us expected that big of a number.

"What?" She said unbothered. I opened my mouth a bit, trying to get a word out, but instead of words it was silence.

We all sat in silence trying to gather out thoughts.