𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

Today is the final day we can train before being set on our mission. Currently I was practicing my Knife throwing skills, I would call myself a professional, but even the professionals need more training. My aim needs to be perfect.

I held a knife, closing my left eye, aligning the knife to the heart of the dummy. Positioning my feet and legs to the right stance. I threw it, the knife spinning in circular motion while moving forward.

It hit right beside the heart. I huffed in frustration, lately I've been struggling with my aim. In all honesty I haven't been practicing with full focus, yes I've been throwing knife here and there, I've been practicing my punches. But I haven't really trained like I did before.

Before, I would come to the Training Center and train for hours, work my ass off, work until my body can't function anymore. That's how I was great at my job, that's how I killed my victims quickly.

The side affect to training twenty-four seven is that it drains the living hell out of you. I guess it's worth it.

I got another knife, this time I will get the heart. Positioning myself. I took a deep breath in and out. The knife left my hand, and hitting the place where I've been wanting it to hit. I let out a relieved sigh.

I then heard clapping behind me, I jumped a bit, being startled by the sudden noise. I turned around to see who is was clapping for me. It was Tom, I scoffed a laugh.

I walked up to him, "How long have you've been standing there?" I say, now in front of him. "About forty-five minutes." He says, looking down at me. My eyes widen, "Really? For that long." I say, eyeing him.

"Mhm." He hummed. "Damn." I mutter. walking towards my bag to get a bottle of water. Opening the zipper, quickly searching for it. I took it out and opened the cap, I put my lips on the lid, feeling the icy cold water running down my throat, the coldness melting the heat off of my tongue.

I felt a stare on me, I looked to Tom, he was looking at me with a hard gaze. I took the bottle off of my lips, some water droplets being left on my top lip.

"What?" I say, looking back at Tom, seeing his eyes following the water in my hand. I quickly got the hint. "You want water don't you?" I say, tilting my head slightly. Tom nods slowly.

I smile while looking away, checking my bag if I have anymore bottles of water. I let go of of the bag, setting it down. Finding out I only have two bottles. One of them is crushed up with nothing left inside it. Then the other bottle of water I'm holding it right now.