𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

Days have passed and my wound has been getting a lot better. Tom has been taken care of me, cleaning the wound and disinfecting it. I'm truly grateful for him.

We've been doing lots of small activities together, like watching movies, playing games, cooking, those little fun things that people do when there is clearly nothing else to do.

I do have to be honest with you, cooking with Tom was one of the funniest things ever. We've tried to bake cookies and a small cake. However when we were baking the cookies he made a huge mess, he 'accidentally' tipped over the bag of flour.

FLASHBACK

While I was searching for the eggs to mix in with the cookies, I was humming to the song that was playing from Tom's speaker. It was Monster by Lady Gaga.

'That boy is a monster, (Mo-Mo-Mo-monster.)
That boy is a monster, (Mo-Mo-Mo-monster.)
That boy is a monster, (Mo-Mo-Mo- monster.)' I sang quietly.

"Yo Tom where the hell do you keep your eggs, I've been looking everywhere." I say.

"Victoria are you blind they're in-." He stopped.

"What did you say?" I ask him still looking for the eggs.

I got silence as a response. I turned around seeing flour all over the floor and counter. Then my gaze shifted on Tom standing there like a lost child, with his apron covered his flour, his pants too.

My mouth was wide open from the sudden mess he created.

"Dude." I say covering my mouth with my hand slightly. "Hi." Tom waved giving me an innocent smile.

"I'm not cleaning this up just so you know." I say pointing to the huge mess.

"Why not." Tom furrowed his eyebrows. "Tom it's kinda obvious why." I said leaning on the counter. "Then enlighten me Victoria, why you won't help me." Tom said doing hand gestures. I shrugged my shoulders, getting ready to list why I won't help him.

"Because number one, this is your house," I put a finger out resembling a 'number one'. "Secondly, I'm your guest, and you shouldn't make your guest clean up your dirty mess," I putting out another finger. "Lastly, it's because you made it not me." I said listing yet another finger.

Tom said nothing, I put a hand to my ear, "come on what do you have to say?" I say, a smile plastered on my face.

"Shut up." He muttered.

-

After we made the cookies I watched Tom clean the counters and the floors, it was an entertaining view.